Comic Books and Ice Cream Cones

"Old ***? That's a new one."

(Lyndsay's POV)

The next day I sat in the living room with everyone else, cuddled up against Bob. Keeping my focus solely on the TV, the reason being that next to Bob and I,the whore Lyn-Z and Gerard were sucking face. It had been decided that she would come on tour with us for three weeks before her band, Mindless Self Indulgence, left for their European tour.

"Do you think it would be possible for the two of you to go somewhere else?" I asked, fed up with the actions happening beside me. Gerard broke away for a second to glare at me.

"No, we're fine here." Then resumed making out with Lyn-Z. I narrowed my eyes at him before turning to Bob with a malicious glint in my eyes. I cocked my eyebrow at him and he shrugged, knowing what I wanted to do.

I moved over so that I was now straddling his waist and connected our lips in a sloppy, teeth clashing, tongue wrestling way. Iloved kind of liked the coolness of his lip ring against my warm lips. I hate to admit it, but Bob was a pretty decent kisser.And by decent, I mean completely and utterly amazing.

I smirked as I moved my lips away from his mouth and towards his neck, gently sucking the delicate skin. Bob let out a low moan and completely went red from embarrassment, I giggled and glanced over at Gerard and Lyn-Z. He shot me a glare before pulling Lyn-Z onto his lap, smirking as he saw me furrow my eyebrows in frustration.

"Uh, can the two horny couples in here please leave the room, so that the rest of us sane people can watch TV? Without being disturbed by Bob's moaning." Ray asked with his eyes covered by his hand. I giggled and grabbed Bob's hand, pulling him back into the bunks with me.

"Yea, sure Ray." I said before we disappeared into my bunk, closing the privacy curtain so no one would see that we were really just laying there. Not doing any thing sexual.

"So, I think we're doing a pretty convincing job so far." Bob whispered to me.

(Bob's POV)

I shrugged as Lyndsay pulled me back into the bunks with here after Ray's little comment, my face was still flushed from letting out the moan.

"Yea, sure Ray." She said before we crawled into her bunk, propped up on our sides and facing each other. She was so beautiful. I really hate to admit it, but the reason I hooked up Lyn-Z and Gee is so that I could have a shot at Lyndsay. I noticed they both kinda liked each other but weren't going to do anything about it, and I liked Lyndsay, so I tried to fix it.

Now look at the mess I had got myself into. Truthfully, the only reason I agreed to be Lyndsay's 'boyfriend' is so that maybe, if we kept this charade up long enough, she would come to really like me. Not Gerard.

"So, I think we're doing a pretty convincing job so far." I said quietly, eager to break the silence that filled the small space between us. She smiled that gorgeous smile of hers.

"Definitely. They all, except Frankie of course, think we're an actual couple!" She whispered back, I heard footsteps coming back into the bunks. Followed by Lyn-Z's giggle, I knew it was hers because the only other girl on the bus was Lyndsay and she was right next to me.

I gave Lyndsay a look, as if asking if she heard them. She nodded and peaked out of the curtain, only to quickly draw back her head in disgust. She looked at me and shrugged as she closed the space in between us and connected her lips to mine once again.

So enough she moved down to my neck, sucking on the same spot, earning herself yet another moan. She giggled and applied more pressure, which pretty much drove me crazy and I could feel the blood rushing downwards towards my ever twitching cock. I'm pretty sure she noticed my growing boner, as she stopped sucking and laughed quietly.

"It's not funny!" I whined, my face turning red.

"Yeah it is, poor little Bobby-kins!" She grinned at me and poked my cheek. I growled slightly.

"You just love making fun of me, don't you?" She nodded and I sighed, glancing down at my tent.

"I'm just, uh, going to leave you to take care of your little problem."

"But you're supposed to be my girlfriend, won't the guys think some thing's up?" No, I'm not a horny bastard like all of you are thinking right now. I just didn't want to blow our cover. There's always the option of just letting it go down by itself.

"Bob, we just got 'together'. I'm pretty sure they would get it if we're not fucking each other's brains out." This just caused me to blush even more, if that was possible.

"Oh, yeah. Alright then, um, you can go and I'll just, uh, solve this. Ha ha." I laughed nervously as she giggled and slipped out of the bunk, leaving me to sort myself out.

(Lyndsay's POV)

I left Bob to himself and went back out into the living room. Frank cocked an eyebrow at me when he saw that Bob wasn't in tow behind me. I walked over and sat next to him.

"He had a little problem to fix." I whispered as Frank's mouth formed an 'O'. He nodded and we both turned our attention to the TV, which was showing That '70's Show.

After a little while Bob came back from the bunks, looking a little flushed, and sat next to me. I quickly latched my arms around his waist and crossed my legs over his so that I was practically sitting on his lap. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist. He was sogorgeous comfy.

Frankie looked over at us grinning, but his grin was soon wiped from his face as moans began floating out from the bunks. Everyone immediately looked up, shocked and terrified expression's on their faces.

"So, who wants to go get lunch?" Mikey said quickly, covering his ears, looking disgusted. We all nodded and headed off of the bus since we had been in the parking lot for tonight's venue for a few hours.

"I can honestly say that I am now scarred for life." Ray said as he shoved another forkful of spaghetti in his mouth. I scowled at my barely eaten burger as he said that. It was bad enough that I had to bare witness to their tonsil hockey, but hearing them have sex was a lot worse.

"I concur." I replied, glancing over at Bob who was sitting next to me and stuffing his face with pizza.

"You have no room to talk Miss Make-Bob-Moan-In-The-Middle-Of-The-Living-Room." Ray said haughtily, I glared at him from across the table.

"Watch it Toro. We'll see who wakes up to find half of their head without hair." I hissed.

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Oh, but I would."

"You're a very cynical little girl." His comment nearly caused me to spit out the mouthful of Dr. Pepper I had.

"Excuse me? Just because I'm not an old fuck like you, does not mean I'm a little girl! I'm fully grown thank you very much!"

"Old fuck?"

"Yes."

"That's a new one." Mikey commented, looking up bored from his salad.

"Shut it Way, unless you want to have some of your hair magically disappear too." I threatened, causing him to gulp. I grinned to myself and Bob chuckled as he slung an arm around my shoulders. I looked over and noticed he had a spot of pizza sauce on his cheek, so I played the part of his 'girlfriend' and licked it off for him.

"What was that for?" He asked dumbfounded.

"You had pizza sauce on your cheek, so I helped you get it off." He laughed and kissed my forehead.

"Aw, they're cute! Mikey, I want to have someone to lick pizza sauce off of!" Ray whined, smirking at Mikey. Mikey got a horrified look on his face and scooted as far away from as he could without falling off of the bench they were sitting on.

"Oh no! I actually have a girlfriend. Unlike you, so don't even think about it! I'll get Lyndsay on you with pair of scissors!" He threatened, making Bob and I laugh once more.

"Think it's safe enough to go back to the bus yet?" I asked, we'd been sitting at the diner for over an hour, certainly they had to be done by now. Unless Gerard took Viagra or something like that.

Mikey shrugged and took out his cellphone to call Gerard. After a few seconds of only hearing one end of the conversation he hung up and nodded at us. Signaling that they had finished and it was safe to go back.

We got up and paid the bill before heading down the street that would take us back to the bus. I reached over and grabbed Bob's hand, lacing our fingers together as we walked. I just hoped the bus wouldn't smell like sex.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda sucked, kinda didn't.

Haha, no sex scenes for you naughty boys and girls. At least not yet, maybe sometime later if your lucky.

Comments are completely rad, hence you should totally leave me some! =]

Editor who is awesome: IeroOnACookiePlatter