Revenge From Past Times

Chapter Two

It had taken him by suprise jumping out from nowhere. Leaves had blown everywhere and a figure had emerged. Its shape was odd and deformed. There were random bumps here and random bumos there. It had brought an eery atmosphere along with it. Its clothes were torn and well worn, like clothes from the Victorian times. It moved in a slow manner and hobbled on one side of its deformed body.

A chill had shot up his back as the figure was about to disappear down a long and lonely alley. as it let out a piercing cry. It seeped through the air leaving it filled with fear and agony, causeing the chill to linger for longer.

The cry had caused him to fall on his knees, to sheild his ears from the figures cry. He remained on his knees as the figure (within seconds before it disappeared) turned its head, slowly to reveal a zombi styled face. His tears flowed as he noticed the bloodied, twisted scars on its face. It looked gross and like a vicous attack. The figure left by showing its black teeth and cackling louder than the cry before. Weeping, he felt someone shake him violently...

Walking through the school gates, I noticed an opening in the bushes. It seemed familiar, but for the life of me, I couldn't understand why. Yes, I'd seen it somewhere before, but I'd never been down it before or even noticed it there.

Wondering, I walked Down to it and peered into the long, lonely alley. It was dark, but it was light. I was having trouble seeing, but out of the corner of my eye; I noticed a familiar hunched figure walk out of a tree.
" Arghhhhh!: I couldn't stop myself, the dream came flooding back as it turned its head in the same slow action.

I had been standing there for nearly two minutes, when Jay finally snapped me out of my gaze. Last nights dream was on repeat in my head. I had forgotten all aboutit until then. Things cackling and crying; appearing and disappearing just as fast.
" Come on dude! We're gonna be late for class!" Jay screamed as he had walked off.
" Yeah... sure... but... but didn't you see..." I was cut off by Jay having an angry, you've-gone-mental expression on his face. It was hard to take in what had just happened.