Revenge From Past Times

Chapter Eight

Months later, I was living my life to the full. Every day I would speak to the air, hoping that Sarah could hear me. Every Friday, in my special place, I would go over in my head about my past life. What actually happened and the concequences it had caused me in this life. I knew how to make this life better now.

Loneliness came from what Sarah had felt when I had betrayed her. Screams and the smile came were her last actions. That deafining cackle came from the last thought she had- revenge. All the chasing was because of the night that the witch hunters had caught her in those very woods. She wanted me to feel what it was like to be scared and alone. Hand on shoulder was a way of making me feel the pain she went through when the fire had enveloped her body. I passed out as she had died. To say that I was scared of her, was nothing to what she had been feeling. i now know why I was drawn to this place. My past life. My instincts carried me to it. O how I missed that annoying, scary (now beautiful) face haunting my every thought. But now, my head is full with Sarah's veautiful voice saying " Even when I'm gone your never alone. Don't worry about your past. You're forgiven. You are not alone. You have me... me... me..."