I Won't Go Down By Myself

Where's the Damn Lemonade?

Lexie and Ayla stood in a corner in their new english class, waiting for their seating assignments.

"...Let's see, at this table..." Mrs. Bellmount pointed to each chair as she called the names. "Lexie Cordero, Ayla Hayze, and Frank Iero....did I say that right? Okay, moving on," she finished as she shuffled off to the next table.

"Hehe, sweet!" Lexie whispered maniacly as she sat across from Ayla at the table. She leaned against the wall, put her hands behind her head and simply said, "Welcome to another year in hell bitches!"

"Where's the damn lemonade?" Ayla demanded, jokingly.

"Get your own. This is mine."

"What kind of establishment are you running here?" she asked in mock astonishment. "No lemonade! Pshaw!"

"Well..." Lexie paused, noticing the absolutely smug look on the boy's face. "What's you're problem?" she smiled. Ayla turned he attention to the boy beside her, waiting for his response.

"Well, I'm not sure I should say this..."

"Go on," Lexie prodded, Ayla intent on the situation.

"Well," he smirked, "it's just that...that lemonade you had? I'm pretty sure it wasn't lemonade."

Lexie's jaw hit the table and Ayla rolled forward, laughing.

"OH MY GAWD."

"I warned you," he said, slightly raising his hands, "but you insisted."

"That was good," Ayla finally said, recovering from her episode.

"Almost too good. What's you're name?" Lexie asked.

"Frankie."

"Aw, Fwankie!"

"Well, I think you'll be able to handle us."

"You'll probably survive," Ayla added.

"Alright then." Frank leaned back in his chair and smirked. "I think I could get used to you guys."