I Won't Go Down By Myself

Lexie, You're Magical

"Ugh, damnit! What the hell is wrong with me? I can't do this anymore."

Sarah stared helplessly at her notes. What happened? She had a plot, the perfect setup, charcters, and an original idea. Why couldn't she write? And why wasn't she happy with what he had already? I didn't make any sense.

Scapping her original layout, she tried a diferent approach, one that Lexie had shown her a while back. It always seemed to work, so she figured she'd give it a try.

"It was a dark and stormy night..."

Quite possibly the most cliche opening to any horror story, it was an amazing way to beat writers block. As crazy as it sounded, it was.

Soon, Sarah found that she had written almost four pags of material, even better than what she had had before.

'Lexie' she thought to herself, 'you're magical. I swear.'

________________________________________

Monday at school, Sarah made it her first priority to thank Lexie. Noticing her friend in her usual spot at the table, she ran over and wrapped her in a crushing hug.

"Lexie, you're magical! How do you do it?"

"Well, there are a lot of ways, but I can't exactly go into detail..."

"Perv! Not like that!" she shouted as she shoved a smirking Lexie away from her.

"Okay, so why am I magical?"

"I don't know, you just are. You practically wrote my english homework for me."

"Wait, wait, WAIT. I did YOUR english homework? What the hell is wrong with you? I don't even do MY english homework."

"I'm serious!" Sarah laughed. "Here look." She handed Lexie her notebook and explained the events of the previous night.

"I really need to trademark that idea," Lexie sighed.

"You know what? I-"

Sarah was cut off by the bell for homeroom. She scowled and grabbed her backpack from the floor.

"Lexie, hold onto my notebook for me, okay? Please and thank you!" With that, she turned and headed towards the math buildng.
♠ ♠ ♠
AH! WRITER'S BLOCK! I have an idea for the next chapter, though, don't worry. =]
Comments?