Collectable Damage Within Sight

-Chapter 1-

-Chapter 1-

I woke up to the feeling of something upon my neck. Just believing it was maybe a blanket, I tried shoeing it away, but, the feeling turned into a grasp and the air was being forced out of me.

I opened my eyes to see this man full of anger in his eyes and a smirk across his face.

In the impulse to make a noise. I started kicking with every attempt to pry the man’s hands away from my neck.

Thought it was no use and the blood flowing through my veins were running thin. I was able to kick the wall hard like a thud when something falls and my mother came running into my room.

She came to my beside trying every attempt to make me breath again. Yelling in confusion towards why and how it was happening.

Then, it stopped. The man choking me and passing glares at my mother with even a bigger grin then before disappeared in front of my eyes.

I set up, choking and gagging on the air that was finally being allowed back into my lungs. The outside of my throat throbbed in pain. Marks of the man-like hands wrapped around my neck in a dark red.

I could barley understand my mother with shock and pain rushing through my entire body now. Then with one more gasp of air. I fainted backwards onto my bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I tried making this,..hmm, at a attempt to bring the reader in. A back story, if you will, of why this character, "Brittnie", is the way she is today.