You're Like the Sun...

Chapter one: The first sighting

Kaylee sighed, as she sat down to look at her new school. Even though she bearly got anything for the job she had at the moment, she was able to get into Tranquility High... a cheap ass school. With very expensive cars parked in the student parking lot. She always found herself staring at a very familiar rusted Camaro with two black racing stripes. She would walk by it, saying "Hi." most times, and she felt like the car would talk back to her, telling her she looks beautiful. Kaylee pulled out a cigarette from her pack, and lit it. She took a few drags, before the bell went off. She growled, and burnt out the but, and made sure the once lit part wouldn't burn through her clothes. She stuffed it in her pocket, nd made her way up to the school entrance doors. She walked up to her new locker, and found her lock was painted... with balck marker. She glanced around from the corner of her eye, and her grey-blue eyes flared up with a hint of red glimering to warn the boys who were now laughing their asses off. She snickered lightly, and she out her hand to the lock. She mumbled something softly, and she removed her hand. The lock was now just the same as it was 20 minutes earlier... without marker all over it. The boys mouths dropped, and Kaylee smirked. They walked by her, and her musical voice spoke up. "You underestimate me...greatly.." Kaylee unlocked her lock, and got out all her books she needed for her first 4 periods, and slammed her locker shut, clicking the lock shut. She walked into her first class... History. Today was class presentations. Kaylee did her's on her mother. It had to be about a family member that was deceaced. Everyone was surprised to hear about this, and a silence was heard when she finished. She sat down, and next up was a Sam Witwicky... God did she ever hate his last name. After the eventfull day of her first day of gr.11 at Tranquility, she already hated the school. Full of Prepy Jocks and Pretty Boys who don't hit back. She walzed over to the Sam boy, and tapped his shoulder. Sam turned around, and smiled at Kaylee. "Hey Kaylee, what's new?" Kaylee shook her head. "Absolutly nothing. Hey, I was wondering... could I borrow the glasses? I wanted to do some research..." Sam nodded, and handed Kaylee the glasses case with the broken glasses inside. Kaylee's face beamed with exitment. "Thanks so much Sam!" Kaylee took off in a hurry, and Sam jumped in his dad's car, beaming about how he got an 'a-' on his project. Kaylee ran into her one-bedroom apartment, and flopped down on her spinny chair. She clicked in her password for her flatscreen computer(gift from sister in Nevada for B-day) and clicked into her website, and started her research.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, thats all for now, hope you enjoied this relle random story I started at my bbffs house (pam) lol, I helped her make her own Mibba thing. Well, till next Chappie, see you all later!!