Status: Sheadarlin

You and Me Sittin' in a Tree

Story time, rude awakenings, and babies?

Amanda's POV

nick ran in and put the inhaler to my mouth. he pushed down and i felt my throat muscles relax. i took a deep breath and wiped the tears off my face. i looked at nick, 'thank you.' i whispered. Kevin got onto the top bunk with us. ~story time.~ 'OK, so my dad was drunk so i went into my bathroom. i hear him fighting with my mom. i ran down stairs and he shot her. i screamed and he looked at me. i got a gun out of nowhere and shot him, he shot me at the same time but i didn't die, i wanted to but i couldn't. i pointed the gun at my head and pulled the trigger but i still didn't die, i could feel the pain though. thats about it.' i said and looked at my lap. 'its OK Amanda.' Kevin said holding my hand. 'something bad is going to happened though, i can tell, i can feel it.' a tear went down my cheek. 'it was just a bad Dre-' nick was cut off by a loud *BANG BANG BANG* it wasn't thunder, someone was at the door. i looked at nick and whispered, 'told you.' another tear went down my cheek. we got off the bed and went down stairs. 'who the hell is up at 3 am?' Kevin wasn't a morning person and we only had about 4 hours till school. i hopped onto the couch. Kevin looked out the window. 'dammit.' nick came over and sat beside me on the couch. Joe was standing behind Kevin when he opened the door. 'where is she?!' it was some drunk guy. 'who?' 'Amanda are you in there?' it was my dad and he sounded mad. ~great~ Joe walked over a whispered something into nicks ear.

Nick's POV

'Amanda are you in there?' Joe walked over and whispered into my ear. 'its her dad and hes got a bat.' i held her closer to me. 'her boyfriend picked her up 5 hours ago!' Kevin yelled and slammed the door. Amanda was crying. Kevin walked over. 'its OK Amanda. hes gone.' *Click* the TV came back on. powers back! we had about an hour left of the movie.'wanna finish the movie?' i asked. 'sure.' Amanda said. Kevin and Joe said yeah, and me and Amanda slid off the couch and onto the floor. she sat in front off me and laid on my chest, i put my head on her shoulder and we went to sleep in less than 20 minutes. i was about to get onto the couch to go back to sleep when Kevin grabbed my wrist and threw me over his shoulder. 'oh no, come on sleepy head, we're ALL sleeping up stairs.' i was half asleep so i didn't try and fight. all i could think was ~whats up with people throwing me over their shoulder's? next is Joe~ Kevin pushed the door opened with his foot. Joe had put Amanda on the bottom bunk and was now asleep on the top bunk. Kevin put me on the bottom bunk with her. i rolled over and put my arm around her. Kevin turned off the lights and we both went to sleep.

Amanda's POV

i woke up to my phone alarm going off. i tried to roll over and turn it off when i realized that there was 2 strong arms around me. 'Nicky, wakey wakey.' i whispered in his ear. 'Wu?' he mumbled and opened one eye. Kevin was already up and probably down stairs. i heard Joe snore. a smile slowly spread across my face. nick opened both eyes and had a confused look on his face, 'what?' 'can i wake up Joe? please?!' i whined in a 5 year old voice. 'fine.' i got up and climbed the ladder. nick got out off bed to watch. i stood up as much as i could and jumped on Joe. 'GOOD MORNING! JOESPH!!' i yelled mid-air. he was NOT a morning person. he rolled over on top off me before i could get up. 'morning.' he mumbled. 'uh! Joe get your big butt off me!" i whined jokingly trying to get him off me. he rolled back over, 'aw! and i thought that i lost weight!?' he whined back pinching his stomach. i jumped off the top bunk onto the floor. 'aw! what no flip?' Joe asked jumping down after me. 'yeah i thought about it but then i remembered that i don't like hospitals.' nick laughed and walked out off the room. i looked at Joe, 'wanna race to Kevin?' he looked at me, 'winner gets a piggy back ride!' 'on your mark, get set, go!!!!' i ran on get set. 'hey no fair!!' 'i have shorter legs!' 'what ever!" i was still ahead of him when i reached the stairs. 'nick go left!' nick jumped to the left and i zoomed pass him. Joe was on my heels. 'Kevin where are you?!' 'kitchen!' i ran to the kitchen, and tagged Kevin right before Joe could. 'yes!!! i win!!' 'what do you have to do this time Joe?' nick asked grabbing a bowl for cereal. 'piggy back ride.' he answered and walked over to the fridge and took out the milk. i grabbed 2 bowls and spoons for me and Joe. after we were done eating i went up stairs and got dressed. i grabbed my book bag out of nicks room and put my cell phone in my pocket. i put my book bag down and stood at the kitchen door way. 'psst!! nick come here!' i whispered/yelled. nick, Joe , and Kevin were talking about something. he got up and walked over to me. e walked into the living room. 'whats up?' hey can i tell your brothers about the baby? please?!?!' i smiled sweetly. 'yeah sure.' he looked confused, he walked back into the kitchen and sat back down. 'hey Joe, Kevin i have something kinda important to tell you guys.' i looked at nick. he looked like he wished he had never said yes. 'whats wrong?' Kevin asked putting his coffee down. 'i'm..um.well..we..me and nick, umm..me and nick are going to have a baby!'

[[to be continued.......]]