Status: Sheadarlin

You and Me Sittin' in a Tree

Don't you just love my blue and green band-aids

Amanda's POV

me and nick had missed half of school. we where half way through science when the intercom came on. 'BEEP BEEP BEEP' 'Mrs. watts do you have Amanda Blackwell and Nicholas Jonas?' 'yes' 'they need to come to the office for Early dismissal.' 'OK' click. the only people that can take me out of school are my parents, nick parents and Kevin. my parents were at work and didn't know about what happened. nicks parents dint get back in town until next Friday.[remember, today is Friday!!] as soon as me and nick got to our lockers i asked him, 'whats going on?' 'i called Kevin and asked him to pick us up.' 'did you tell him what happened?' 'no, i told him that you would tell us as soon as we got home.' 'OK, thank you nick. is he picking up Joe too?' 'yeah.' 'OK' we walked down the hall and pass the 12th rade hallway where we saw Joe shutting his locker. 'hey!' he ran up to us. i put my head down and looked at the band-aids that the nurse put on my knees earlier. they were green and blue. [me: i love both colors! she's wearing another pair of cut off skinny jeans] 'nice cast?' Joe said picking my arm up that was in a light blue cast. 'thanks.' i whispered. Joe looked at nick and anger grew in his eyes. 'did that ass of a boy-' nick cut him off, 'she'll explain everything at home.' he sounded stern and serious. we walked into the office. i walked in 1st, i saw Kevin signing the log-out book. he looked at my nose and the cast and sighed. we walked to the car and i heard Joe ask nick, 'what happened?' nick sighed, ' i told you, she'll tell you guys everything when we get home.' i hopped into the back seat with nick. Kevin started the car. 'so what happened to your nose?' "and arm?' Joe added. 'they're broken.' Kevin looked angry. 'did jimmy-' nick cut him off, 'she'll explain everything when we get home.' he took my hand and squeezed it.

>>FWD: Jonas household>>

we were all sitting in the living room. Kevin looked at me. 'well? what happened?' i told them everything that i told nick, well just about everything. i left out a couple things. "you should have kicked him in the balls.' Joe said, breaking the silence. 'he doesn't deserve to have kids.' i laughed. 'I'm still gonna hurt him.' nick said making his hand into a fist. 'so he didn't hit you?' Kevin asked. i looked down into my lap, 'he smacked me. 'i whispered. 'he has no right. he should of never touched you!' he started to pace back and forth. 'asshole!' he said under his breath. 'so...how hard did you kick him?' Joe asked smiling. 'well...lets just say if his face was a soccer ball and i was at the other end of the field...i would of gotten a goal.' i said smiling. Kevin laughed and so did nick and Joe.

>>FWD: home>>

i gave everyone a hug goodbye. 'thanks for the ride home Kev.' 'no prob!' he smiled. 'love you guys!' i waved goodbye. 'i Love you Amanda!!' they all yelled in unison. i walked into the house, my mom was in the kitchen. my dad gets off at 8 so we had 3 hours. 'hey mom.' i said walking into the kitchen. 'hey am-OH MY GOD! what happened?!!' she ran over to me and grabbed my head, pulling me into a hug. 'i fell and broken my nose and arm. the school payed for the medical bill in case dad wanted to know.' 'are you alright though?' she asked. 'yeah, I'm fine mom.' i gave her a hug. she kissed me on the cheek and got back to making dinner.