Status: Sheadarlin

You and Me Sittin' in a Tree

Katie an Ian Eh, it could happen

Amanda's POV
after i got off IM, i shut off my computer. i was about to go to sleep when i hear a crash and screaming. i ran down the stairs to see my mom throwing plates at my dad. ~now thats new?~ 'GET OUT! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU PIECE OF SH*T!' my dad stumble and dodged a coffee mug, *SMASH!* i hit the wall and shattered into pieces. he reached for the door and stumbled out. he closed the door right before a large plate could hit him in the head. 'mom, right...right you OK?' i said slowly walking into the kitchen. she looked up at me. she was sitting in a chair. 'uh? oh, yeah.' 'way to go.' she looked up at me again and smiled. 'i don't think he'll be gone for good, but he'll be gone for a long time.' she got up and i walked over to her. she engulfed me in a hug. 'i love you so much.' she whispered in my ear. 'i love you too.' i whispered back. i walked up stairs and climbed in my bed, knowing that tomorrow is going to be fantastic and life changing.
>>FWD: school>>
i ran to my locker to put my books in it. as soon as i opened i saw the picture of my and nick that i put in there a week ago. he was giving me a piggy back ride. i had my head on his shoulder and we were smiling really big. i remember that day so well. that was the day that the boys found out about my dad.
>FLASHBACK<
>2 years ago spring break<

me and nick were playing on his Wii when Joe came down stairs. more like ran, 'Kevin! i swear!! i didn't do it!!' me and nick paused the game to see what happened. Kevin came down the stairs shortly after him, red with anger. Joe ran over to the couch and picked me up, sat down and put me on his lap, holding me there with his arms around my waist. 'hiding behind Amanda isn't going to help! your dead!' Joe ducked behind my back. 'Joe, let me go!!' 'no! i wanna live to see senior prom!' Joe was in 10 th grade at the time. 'your not gonna live to MY senior prom! now give it back!' 'i really don't have it Kev! honest!' 'Joe! remove your hands from me!' he was holding on to me really tight fight were i had a really big bruise from a baseball bat. curtsy of my dad. 'i cant breath!' i lied. Joe loosened his grip and nick asked Kevin, 'what did or didn't Joe take?' Kevin rolled his eyes, 'he did take it and my football. he probably lost it and doesn't wanna admit it!' 'i did not!' '3 things, 1. Joe shut it!, 2. is that all? and 3. he didn't cause i saw it in the pool when i put my bike in the back yard.' i said. Joe smirked at Kevin, 'well, well, well, now don't you feel stupid.' 'Joe, i said shut it. keep it up and Kev's gonna make sure that you don't make it to school after the break is over.' i said, prying at his hands. 'pasha!' he said as he let go of me. Kevin went outside and came back in, 'well, since i found it, who wants to play?' all three of us said 'me!' we all ran out to their backyard. i jumped on nick back and he started running around, thats when Joe took the picture. after we goofed off some more Joe took the ball from Kevin, 'tall people against shorty's.' he said, looking at me and nick when he said shorty's. 'hey!' me and nick said at the same time. i hit Joe on the arm. 'i was kidding! gee!' Joe said putting his hands up. 'good. cause i wanted Amanda on my team.' Kevin smiled and gave me a side hug. 'gee, i feel loved.' nick said, pretending to pout. 'thats OK nick, i feel your pain.' Joe said, pounding his chest, 'you can be on my team, fro bro.' Joe said messing with nicks hair. 'no one messes with the fro!' nick said as he ducked and fixed his hair. we all laughed and the started to play tackle football. i tackled nick twice when they had the ball. 'you might be able to tackle nick, but you cant get me if you-' i cut off Joe by tackling him to the ground. i got back up and stood over him, 'you were saying?' 'you caught me off guard! doesn't count.' he said as he picked the ball up and handed it to me. Kevin threw the ball to me, before i could catch it Joe tackled me, revealing a very large, purplish blackish blueish bruise. he quickly got off me. 'i didn't do it!' he said putting his hands in the air. i quickly pulled my shirt down. Kevin walked over, 'no you didn't Joe. Amanda? who did?' 'no one.' i avoided his eyes. 'stop lying. what happened?' nick asked. 'well.....'
>END OF FLASHBACK<
i closed my locker and turned around to see Katie Johnson with a grin so big i thought her face was gonna ripe in 2. 'hey Katie?' i said. ~i wonder why shes here~ Katie and me use to be best friends in middle school. but as soon as high school started we got torn apart. don't get me wrong, shes awesome. its just that we have different friends. thats all. but its always a treat to see her. she tucked a strand of blond hair behind her ear, 'omg! Amanda, you will never believe who is in love with you!' she whispered/yelled. i remembered the IM conversation with nick, Joe, and Kevin. 'oh, i think i can guess...' i mumbled. 'what?' 'nothing. who?' 'nick Jonas!' she whispered. 'did somebody call me?' nick asked, walking around the corner with Ian. 'no. hey Ian, gotta go Amanda, I'll talk to you at lunch?' 'yeah, sounds good Katie.' she started to talk to Ian and i noticed that her blue eyes were sparkling. ~whoa! does she like Ian?!~