Status: Sheadarlin

You and Me Sittin' in a Tree

Dr. Pepper, Roses, and Sticky-Notes

Joe’s POV
I am FREAKING out! Kevin and I talking about how I was going to ask Maddie out for what seemed like hours! I still don’t think that what we have come up with was good enough. Nothing was good enough for someone like Maddie. She was just so happy and mature. But not just that. She had these special little qualities that make her someone that I was falling in love with. The way she bit her lip when she was nervous or blocked out everyone and everything was she was into a book.
When I compared myself to her it felt like a perfect match. Well, maybe she was better then I am. Even with that in mind, I think we balance each other out. She’s is mature when need be and I’m crazy no matter what situation. She is book and common sense smart. While I am smart on…..well movies and pranks. Maddie thinks about things thoroughly before doing and I just jump right in ready for the consequences.
We, together as a couple, are so perfectly matched. I really think that we are each others’ second half. That is why I need to ask her out before someone else snatches her up from under my nose. I’m ready. Only a few more hours.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Nick’s POV
I can’t believe Amanda doesn’t know what she did wrong! She obviously ignored me completely. After Maddie got here a feel like I’m invisible. Just because she hasn’t seen Maddie in years doesn’t mean…I should be angry at her for caring. Ugh! What kind of boyfriend am I? All she was doing was worrying about her fiend. I have to go fix this.
I began out of the room then ran into somebody on the floor. It was Amanda. I was shocked. She was lying on the floor with a rose and a box of diet Dr.Peppers next to her. I silently chuckled. She knew me too well. I lied on the floor next to her, wrapped my arms around her and began to sing. Well, humming. It was a song I wrote for her called “Please Be Mine”. Before I knew it, I fell asleep too.
***************************************************************
Maddie’s POV
Joe had gathered everyone to ply a new game he thought up of. I was really confused because…I don’t know. It’s not very like Joe. Finally, Nick and Mandy entered hand in hand, both holding a diet Dr. Pepper in the other hand. They were smiling at each other like something interesting just happened. I wonder…Oh well. I’ll ask her later. I was excited about Joe’s new “game”.
“Ok”, Joe started, “I don’t know how well this game w-will work out, but I hope you all says yes-I mean like it.” He seemed extremely for introducing a new game.
“So, what you do it grab a sticky-note”, at this he pulled out a pad of sticky-notes from his pocket and placed them on the table.”Then you pick someone from our group and write a celebrities name to stick on there forehead, so they can’t see it. We all give them hints until they get it right. I know it sounds kind of stupid, but I was getting bored of the old games.”
We all nodded. So as we all grabbed sticky-notes, the first round began. It was oddly fun for a stupid game. When we finished off about 3 rounds; I went to pick another sticky-note. I noticed that everyone except for me and Joe were gone.
“Where did everyone go?” Joe didn’t answer. He just stuck another note on my forehead.
“Well? Give me some hints!” I was anxious to see what he gave me. Joe gave the best names.
“Um, well. It’s not really a person. “This was odd. How was he supposed to give me hints? I looked at him curiously.
“Just look at it.” He looked away. I saw him wipe his forearm on his brow. I gently took the piece of paper off my head and read it.
Will you go out with me?
I sat there in shock. I was so relieved that he liked me. All this time, I never could have imagined that my feeling could be returned.
“Yeah. I know it was a cheesy way to ask you, but I didn’t want to be boring-“
“Shh!” I said. I took a sticky note, wrote the word ‘yes’ on it, stuck it to Joe’s lips, then kissed it. He went stiff. After we parted he read it then smiled.
“I was hoping you’d say that.” Our lips locked for real this time and it felt like a dream come true.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorrrrrrrry! I know this wasn;t my turn to write, bu Amanda had some brain blockage. lol. I have finals this week so, im freaking out. I hope you guys like this chapter. It took a lot of thinking!
I want to thank Underdogx705 for BEAUtiful comment! you should read her story! Its special!

Oh yeah...if you make a comment that sticks out to either me or Amanda we will mention you! so...thats more publicity for you!

comments!!!!
love, maddie