Status: Sheadarlin

You and Me Sittin' in a Tree

I get my b.f.f.l. as my baby daddy

'Amanda heads up!!' i put my hands up you catch a ball that was about to smack me in the face. 'thanks nick.' we were playing dodge ball. ~what joy. :(~ nick got back in the game. 'left!' i shouted, nick nick went left and a ball zoomed by her. 'thanks' i have good eyes so usually the team I'm on wins. 'Shelby duck!' zoom! 'Tim grab that ball.' i pointed to a ball behind him. he grabbed it and tossed it to me. *wham!!*
i hit a kid in the stomach. 2 people left, a tall girl and a short boy. we had most of the balls on our side and Tim,Nick, Jake, Jessica, Shelby, and me still in. 'Jessica!' i whispered. she ran over. 'when i cough, we all throw the ball at the boy, OK? tell the others.' she nodded her head and ran over to nick and they both ran and told everyone else. everyone picked up a ball. the other team knew something was up. i coughed.
balls went flying. i threw a couple at the girl too. they were both. ~yes!! we won!~ the whole team was cheering. we gave the losing team high fives as they took laps around the gym. lose a game, run 5 laps around the gym, that was ms. Scot's idea. 'see you in science Manda.' 'see ya nick.' we both went to the locker rooms to change. i got dressed and went over to Jessica. 'hey girl, you excited about the babies?' 'o.m.g. yes and Chris is my partner!!' Jessica has a big crush on Chris, Lil. its just too funny. 'yeah and i got my b.f.f.l. as my baby daddy.' 'l.o.l., wow.' we both laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, we know. It is very small. It's the shortest story that i will ever have i that makes you feel better. I'm sorry that it is short though. It's just a filler.