Status: Sheadarlin

You and Me Sittin' in a Tree

What's with the notes?

'hey Amanda, whats that?' Jessica was pointing to a piece of paper on the ground. 'i don know. 'i picked it up, it had my name on it. 'o.m.g.!! its a note!' ~HM....must of fallen out of my locker.~ 'who's it from, who's it from, who's it from??!' 'i don't know hi Jessica i haven't opened it yet.' i was about to open it when nick walked over. i stuck it into my back pocket and smiled at him. 'hey nick.' hey Amanda, hey Jessica.' 'hey nick, oh got a question for you. did you by any chance drop a note-in-Amanda's-locker?' ~way to go Jessica~ i glared at her. nick knew what she had said. 'no. wait why? did you get a note?' 'um...i-' *RING* ~saved by the bell~
'i gotta go!' i ran down the hall leaving behind an embarrassed Jessica and pissed nick. as nick walked into the class room i could tell he was mad at me. i tapped him on his shoulder when he was down with his class work. 'what do you want?' he snapped. 'i didn't read the note yet, that's why i didn't tell you who it was from, i don't know yet.' silence. 'nick? I'm sorry.' my voice was sad. he didn't move. `whats wrong with you nick, you never get mad at me!~ i raised my hand. 'may i please use the restroom?' i asked politely. 'did you finish your work?' 'yes Mrs. years.' 'OK, but hurry back.' as i passed nick he gave me a confused look. i never use the bathroom during class but i just had to read the note. i got to the bathroom and opened the note. all it said was "do you like nick? -Jonathan" and it had my name on the front. i walked back into the room and glared at Jonathan before sitting back down.
nick must of realized what i went to the bathroom for because he turned around and ask me 'what did it say?' i hated lying to him. 'it just said hi.' i shrugged. 'who was it from?' ~well aren't you just full of questions?~ 'Jonathan' his mouth formed an O. ~OK something was up. Jonathan's his best friend, while one of them anyways. why would Jonathan ask me that, why would he even want to know? of course nick knew the note was from Jonathan, he wouldn't keep a secret like that from him, would he? no no! wait if nick asked Jonathan to write the note and stick it in my locker. Jon would so do that too. i can't~
my thought were interrupted by the bell. i got to my locker and four notes were wedged in the corner of it, i opened my locker and 2 more fell out. i grabbed my L.A.notebook and shoved all the notes into my bag. i ran to the bathroom. i opened the 1st note. "Amanda, do you like nick? -Colby" then the next one, "you like nick right? -Chris" next 'so whats up with you and nick? you like him? -Ryan" and last 'would you ever date nick? -Brandon T."
~WTF!?!?!?!~ i shoved the notes into my back pocket. i ran out of the bathroom and saw nick, and the other 5 guys. 'hey guys wait up!' they were walking towards the L.A. classroom. i was greeted by a choir of 'hey Amanda' 'hey guys, nick, Ryan, Chris, Colby, roper, Tobin.' 'hey Mandy whats up.' nick asked. 'nothing much, hey can i borrow your friends for a quick sec?' as soon as i asked Jonathan hid behind Chris, Chris was about 6ft and Jonathan was only 5"3 5"4-sh. 'yeah, sure. why?' he looked a little confused. 'oh i just wanna ask them a question, i promise i wont hurt them.' i smiled. 'OK, see you guys in class.' he waved and walked into the classroom.
i pulled the notes out of my pocket. 'OK what the are these?' i looked at each of them with death eyes. Chris spoke 1st. 'well i believe that they are pieces of paper folded into-' 'i know what they are, what i wanna know is why did all of you put one in my locker asking the same thing??!!' i was so pissed. 'because we wanna know.' Jonathan answered from behind Chris. 'did you answer any of them?' 'no Ryan i didn't answer any of them.' Colby took a step forward and so did the rest. ~oh great they're gonna gang up on me and then get an answer out of me.~ 'so then what is your answer?' 'I'm not going to tell any of you.' i took a step back. 'is that because you don't want to hurt nicks feelings?' Ryan asked taking a step forwards. 'no i-' Tobin cut me off. 'or is it cause you do like him?' with every question they took a step forwards and i took one back, the only thing behind me was lockers and nick could see what was happening now. 'no i-' 'why don't you tell him you like him?' Chris. 'i never said i-' 'so then why don't you tell him that you hate him?'Ryan 'yeah he's a good guy.' Colby. 'he never did any thing to you.' Tobin 'yeah' roper. 'all of you SHUT UP!!' i yelled, they took a step back. 'never said that i didn't like him, i never said i did or didn't like him and I'm not planning on tell any of you boobs! nicks awesome and yeah he is a great guy and if you take one more step closer, then GOD SO HELP ME I WILL HURT YOU!!' i said a little louder then planned, the whole class heard the "god so help me i will hurt you." ~thank god they didn't hear everything!~
they guys all ran into class and took their seats. i walked in with my head down and took my seat in front of nick. in front of nick is Chris and behind me is Jonathan. to my right is Tobin and to my left is Ryan and Colby, its the same seating arrangement for S.S. from math and science me and nick switch and so do Jonathan and Chris. Chris kept leaning forward and talking to nick, i wanted to know what they were talking about so badly. it was probably about what happened in the hall or about the notes. the teacher walked into the classroom. 'alright class get out your text books.'