Adopt a Soldier, Vengeance!

Chapter 1: How It All Began

Zacky's P.O.V.

I sat on the computer just checking our myspace and everyhting for our band Avenged Sevenfold, when I came across something that cought my eye 'Adopt A Soldier'!

My band and I try to support our troops as much as we can so naturally I clicked on it to find out exactly what it was.

"Adopt A Soldier"
Submit your information and you will be given the name and address of an American Soldier that is fighting in Iraq. By Submitting information you will be hepling the Americans who fight for our freedom. "Adopt A Soldier" Is about corresponding with one soldier sending them care packages and letters, even talking on the phone (if one is avaliable).

There was a huge page describing this whole charity and I just became entranced. I should do this I thought to myself.

I looked up from my computer and found Matt my brother ,who was currently living with me, looking at me funny. "What?" I asked.

He tilted his head slightly and asked "What's got you all....I don't know... weird."

I smiled and said "I found this new cahrity that I really like the idea of and I think I'm going to do it."

He nodded finally understanding "What the name of it?" He asked.

Smiling proudly I said "It's callt 'Adopt A Soldier" pretty much I just submit some money and some information, they send me a name and an address and I start talking like e-mailing and sending care packages to one of the Soldiers in Iraq!"

He nodded and said "Wow that sounds cool. I wonder if you'll get a fan?"

I laughed and said "It's possible but highly unlikly bro anyways you have to be somewhere and I have some info to fill out so go."

He laughed but left to go to his bands practice.

I clicked over to the information and started filling out the forms. When I finally had everything submited I felt proud of my self and anxious for the arrival of the informationg about who I was going to adopt.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok new story tell me what you think so far?