Adopt a Soldier, Vengeance!

Chapter 2: The Letter

Tori's P.O.V.

"Sgt. Morrison you have a letter from 'Adopt A Soldier' apparently you've been adopted" My captian informed me.

I smiled Finally someone I can talk to that's in the real world I thought to myself.

I opened the first of many letters to come.

It was sweet and funny. The guy who adopted me his name is Zack. He's from California and his job causes him to travel alot. He just told me random facts about his self like how he has a friend named Jimmy who is out of his mind (in a good way) and how his girlfriend of 3 years just broke up with him a few months ago and just random facts about shit that's going on in the U.S.

I laughed while reading it. It was the first time someone had gotten me to laugh in a long time so it was greatly appreciated.

I smiled as I got out my pen and paper and I started to write him back.

Dear Zack,
Well, you already know my name so yeah. Thank you for the letter! I can't tell you how happy I was that I finally got a letter. This is my third time being over here and man is it tough. You letter is the first I've ever gotten so thank you very much! Don't ask me why I love it but I do! It kinda sucks though. I can't tell you how many times I thought I was going to die. I think the worst part about being over here is being a female and fighting over here. Damn I've had to save my boys so many times I swear they never learn! I wouldn't trade it for the world. It was nice to hear that I've been adopted and by some one who loves the same music I do! :) Your friends sound cool. Kinda like the friends I had before I joined the service. I've lost contact with all of them which kinda really sucks. I like your friend Jimmy already! He sounds like he'd be pretty entertaining to be around except for the banging on the drums all the time. After being over here for almost three years everytime I go back and I hear sudden loud noises I hit the deck. It brings back bad memmories, the only part of my jod that sucks! Everytime I start getting back to normal they call me back! but what can I say I'm the best! haha lol! Man do I miss going out and drinking though! I need a good rum and coke but over here I'd be afraid to drink it. and I really miss my favroite band everyone in my squad makes fun of me for liking them but I have a hugh weak spot for Avenged Sevenfold! I actually know some of their friends that are over here fighting with me! They have actually be come some of my best friends as well I love those guys I swear they're a trip to be around! I can't thank you enough for making my day with that letter of yours I hope to hear from you again!
Much Thanks Sgt. Victoria Morrison

I put it in the envlope and wrote the address on it stamping it before handing it in to be sent.

I really couldn't believe that I was so happy that someone had adopted me. Hopefully I would keep in touch with Zack from his letter he sounded pretty cool. Kinda like my friends here that are the friends with A7X, Zack reminded me of them. The fact that Zack was also from Huntington Beach was also kinda weird but like M.Shadows and Synyster Gates said the people of Huntington were all like that, friendly and caring!

Those guys were my only friends and one of the other reasons other then my family being dead or disowning me that i wanted to say over here in Iraq I felt like if I weren't here they were going to be hurt and that I would never see them again and that thought scared the crap out of me!
♠ ♠ ♠
ok its kinda short but tell me what you think!!