Adopt a Soldier, Vengeance!

Chapter 4: Wounded

Tori's P.O.V

Its been a few months that Zack and I have been talking...... actually now that I think about it, it's been about a year, he's like one of my best friends he told me that when I get out of here I am living with him since I have no where to go. I laughed when I got his letter demanding that I live with him when I get back to the good old USA. It's not going to be that much longer because I am supposed to be getting out of here with in the next few months.

Or so I thought I heard the bombs going off and I knew the base had been invaded I went to go save my squad. In the process of saving my squad I ended up getting shot.

I screamed and fell on the ground grabbing on to my leg where the shot hit me. Kevin and Chris ran over to be and got me up they helped me get somewhere safe and tied off my wound until the medics could get to us.

I ended up passing out and when I woke up I was in a hospital in Germany with Chris and Kevin standing over me.

"Wow guys can I get some space please!"

Kevin sighed in relief and Chris chuckled "We called your friend Zacky and told him what happened he'll be waiting for your call and he's gonna pick you up at the airport in California when your ready to leave."

I groaned and said "You just had to call him didn't you. Great he's probably pacing his living room right now driving his friends nuts give me a phone so I can call him."

Kevin walked out and came back handing me a phone I quickly dialed Zacky's number it rang twice before he picked up "Hello?" he sounded stressed and tired.

I checked the time and said "Oh shit I'm sorry I forgot to check the time, but yeah guess who?"

"Oh my god Tori are you alright your friends called me and told me that you were wounded and gah are you alright?"

I laughed and said "Yeah dude I'm gonna have one wicked scar though!"

Zack laughed and said "Only you would say something like that so when are you gonna be here?"

I sighed and said "Well as soon as I can get my ass out of this damn hospital I'll be on a plane to Cali, I'll call you before hand and tell you when we are supposed to land."

"Alright well Matt just came in here and is telling me to get off the phone and go to bed so I will talk to you soon then, try and be careful you already scared the crap out of me once this month don't do it again."

I laughed and said "I'll be on my guard and Kevin and Chris won't let me out of their sight so I'll be good. I'll see you soon sug."

"Bye babe."

I hung up the phone and handed it back to Kevin, "Ok guys you two need to figure out a way to get me the fuck out of here I hate hospitals."

They nodded and got to work.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think I am writing more as we speak and I have more stories to post!!!!!!!