Adopt a Soldier, Vengeance!

Chapter 5: Zacky Vengeance!

Zack's P.O.V

I got the call from Tori and I'm now at the airport waiting for her plane to arrive. I finally got away from the fans in time to watch as all of the soldiers got off of the plane, I found her immedatially she was the one with crutches. I smiled and shoved my way through the crowd "Tori!" I called to get her attention, her head snapped towards me and her face went pale, she looked like she was going to faint.

I ran towards her and caught her before she fell over "Woah there soldier, it's just me!"

She shook her head to get back to her sences "You're Zacky Vengeance?"

I nodded "Yeah and?"

She chuckled and said "Well you could have told me that before I came over to meet you. I can't believe you didn't tell me!"

I shrugged and helped her walk through the airport "Well I didn't want you to treat me differently, I knew you loved the band and I didn't know how you'd react if I told you who I was."

She nodded and said "It's ok I probably would have thought you were a total fraud, but you talked to Kevin and Chris about me didn't you?" I nodded "Well now I'm just gonna have to kill them later for not telling me! So where is the rest of the band and the Berry brothers?"

I chuckled and said "Waiting at my house I think. Sam, Brian's girlfriend really wants to meet you!"

She looked at me "Why? What have you told them? Do they even know who I am or what I look like?"

I laughed and said "They know as much as I do well kinda I haven't shown them your pictures yet, cause the guys seem to think you're a butch for some reason and I want them to freak the fuck out so yeah....!"

She laughed and said "Wow, why am I not suprised. Damn it I hate these fucking crutches they hurt like a mother!"

I helped her walk a little longer until we reached the car that was waiting for us just outside the airport doors.

"What about my lugage?" She asked.

I opened the door for her and said "I'm having them ship it to the house don't worry about it, but I sugest you get in the car before we get bombarded by the group of fans that are quickly making their way over here."

She turned and saw the fans rushing over and said "Ah I think I'll let them have their time with you!"

I turned to her pleading "Please don't do that to me, I wanna go home!"

She laughed and said "Fine!" and quickly got in the car and I followed soon after closing the door behind me.

On the way to the house Tori and I talked about what went on that landed her in the hospital, well she told me only what she could.