Draco Malfoy's Slave

Draco Malfoy's Slave 11

Before I hardly had time to think, Draco was on top of me again. I pulled him close, feeling the strong muscles of his chest pressed against mine. My arms wrapped around him, my lips closed around his. I felt his hands on my breasts, heard his ecstatic, pleasured moans, his tongue moving frantically in my mouth..... I sighed into his mouth, my breath hot. I could hardly take the sex itself; he was far too good for his own good! Time passed far too quickly, and soon i fell asleep on his chest. Of course, i still hated him...right? I hardly knew anymore. All i knew was that i wanted him, wanted him with me.
I woke up first, so i thought. Draco was still asleep, his face beautifully peaceful. "Brooke...." He sighed in his sleep, a suggestive smile tugging at the corners of his lips. I kept my eyes closed and pretended to be asleep, knowing he was awake after all. His head was beside my shoulder, one of his strong arms thrown across my bare stomach. Without consciously making a choice, i slid up and over a little, pressing my breast to his cheek. He groaned softly and pulled me close, enjoying the power he had over me.

Draco's POV
I could feel the warm flesh of her bare boobs against my face, adn it was almost more than i could handle. She was more than i'd ever hoped for, way more. I wanted to kiss every inch of her skin and make love to her again...and again...and again. All i wanted was her body forever. I didnt love her, of course. She was just my whore, my sex slave. I couldnt let her think i loved her. But all in its time. She rolled a little, smashing her firm, beautiful boobs on my face. Ahhh. She was so sexy, so hot, so perfect.... I breathed out slowly, making sure my breath was hot against her skin. She shivered a little and pulled herself close to me. I could feel the skin of her thighs, her stomach, her boobs, against me, soft as sil. i loved my hands to her toned, curvy, ass, letting my hands caress her gently, leaving a trail of goosebumps on her skin. She opened her eyes and almost smiled at me. 'Morning."
"Morning, slave." I said. I had the power. She had to know that.
Her smile faded.
"Come shower," I i said, pulling her naked body still closer to mine.
She struggled a little. "Draco....why?"
"Because i'm your master, whore. Come shower with me! You'll do what i say and like it, like last night, or your father will die.
She frowned, her beautiful green eyes, furious.
"Shall i tel them to kill him, then?" I asked coolly.
"No, please, no! 'She protested, begging.
"Shwoer," I said, and she followed me into the bathroom. I pulled her into the shower, turning on the hot water. I handed her the soap. "Help me."
I forced her to wash my entire body and then i returned te favor, though i used my tongue instead of soap.
"I'm bored, slave." I said after we were clean, still standing in the steamy water.
Her eyes were wary. She was a smart girl. My smart girl. "Mmm?" She sai,d noncommitally.
"I think it's time for some more sex, dont you think?" I said, pulling her close and doing what i did best.
She was as quiet as she could be, trying not to show her enjoyment.
"Have fun." I ordered. "Or else."
I knew she would comply and she did. "Ooh, ohh!" She moaned and squealed. She was good at showing pleasure, real or feigned, and all i wanted that minute was a slut. I thrust with all my might and she screamed and moaned with what i knew was true pleasure.
I pulled her down onto the floor and adjusted the water so it was a hot, steamy mist in the air. Pushing her down onto her back, i straddled her and rode her until she literally screamed, squirming and writhing, moaning and shrieking with the extent of my powers. But i wasnt through. I was Draco Malfoy.
I kept going, feeling shivers go through her body, knowing she was having orgasms like she'd never had before. This was the best sex i'd ever had, and i never wanted to stop. "Ooohhh, ohh, ahh!" She moaned, then shrieked as i went harder, faster, still straddling her, still not finished. I knew it was almost torture for her know, i was that good. Her breathing was fast, her body moving up and down on the hot tile floor.
She was the perfect sex slave.