Draco Malfoy's Slave

Draco Malfoy's Slave 12

Back to Brooke POV

I stood in thebathroom wrapped in a towel, blow-drying my hair after the shower epidsode with Draco.
I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed. I was not, could not be, in love with Draco Malfoy. So he was good in bed, and showers. So what? He was an asshole, a rapist, even, but the thought of his face made my stomach fill with butterflies....
"Shut up, Brooke!" I told myself. "You hate him." I didnt believe myself very much.
I brushed my dry, dark brown hair then, until it was perfectly straight, soft, and tangle-free. What was i supposed to do? I couldnt just stay here forever, be Draco Malfoy's whore forever!
I groaned and scowled at my reflection, but before i could decide anything, the door swung open and Draco came in, wearing a black silk boxers. "Hey,"
"Uh, hi," I said, realizing i was still scowling. That was ok. I wanted him to think, i mean to know, that i hated him.
He took the edge of my towel and pulled it off, hard. "Malfoy!" I shouted, trying to grab it. "Give it back!"
He laughed. "It's not like I havent seen you before, Lee, right?"
I whimpered miserably and he ran his hands down the sides of my body, his fingers cold on my skin. He kissed me, but lightly, and i was grateful for this...until his hands moved from my waist to my bare chest. His hands tightened and then his kiss deepened, and i tried to pull away.
"Oh, no, Brooke," He said, grabbing my butt and pulling me tight against him. "Oh, no."