Happiness Is a Warm Gun

I know when its a dream

What just happened?! It was all Max's fault and now my head's in a mix. Lucy was just standing a few steps away from me and I was worried how I could face Max when he gets home. And I knew that I couldn't avoid him. Or could I? But he set this upon himself. It was only a kiss. But I don't think a kiss was climbing on top of the other person and trying to unbuckle his pants. That wasn't just a kiss. It was a cry for truth. But we couldn't tell Lucy of course.

Maybe we could just try to forget that it happened. Maybe it could work. We could try to make it seem like things never happened and it was normal. I think it would work. But Max wasn't here so I wouldn't know. Maybe when he gets home I could act like nothing happened if I could contain myself.

***

I got home from work and it was already night. Everybody should be there. Especially Max. I came through the door and usually when I got home everybody would be drinking and having fun and laughing. He was talking to some one regarding wanting to see what he or she looked like through a beer bottle.

"Oh hey! Jude!" he shouts from a far coming towards me. Just then my heart started pumping. It was racing as if I couldn't be able to face him.

"Hey Max," I say raising one hand.

"So you want a beer?" he asks casually.

"Uh, yeah sure," I said putting my hands in my pockets nodding. So far so good. It seems that he's ignoring it too. But I just hope that it would last.

"Here you go!" he said giving me the bottle cheerfully. What the hell was he being cheerful for? Or maybe he was high...

I know deep down that he knows too. I couldn't really just keep the kiss to myself. I need answers to it. But no one really had the answers except Max. And I don't think that I could talk to anyone. Anyone except Max. It was always going to be except Max

"Thanks," I nodded with a smile. I took a few sips and then I just couldn't contain it. "Max, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, anything," he nodded with a bottle of beer in hand.

"I mean in private."

"Oh okay," he followed as we headed to my room. "So what were you going to ask me?" he asked as we finally got to my room as I shut and lock the door slowly.

"You know what I'm going to ask," I say sternly.

"No, I don't think I do," he said blankly shrugging. Is he playing games with me? Cause its not funny. "You know what I mean. The kiss," I glared at him trying to get an answer.

"Are you sure it wasn't a dream?" he asked raising an eyebrow. A dream? That was not a dream. I felt how good it was. It couldn't be a dream. "Sure you weren't high?" he asked.

"Yes! I am sure Max! And I know it wasn't a dream! I know bloody well when it is one! And it was too real to be one and I felt every single soft touch from your perfect body!" I yelled irritatedly nearly audible from outside. Wait, did I just say perfect body? Shit.

"What?" Max asked placing the bottle on the windowsill.

"Do I really have to repeat it?" I asked looking down. My goddamn mouth. I hate myself right now.

"No, no.." Max said lightly. "Okay, maybe I really did kiss you," he admitted in a soft tone. "But it depends, how did the kiss go?" he looked up with a small smirk on his face. I didn't really wanna resist. I wanna kiss him again and I really admit that I want to.

"I don't know... It sure as hell didn't go like this," I said leaning in to kiss him lightly. I pulled away.

"No, thats not how it went," he shook his head and pushed me again the wall roughly kissing me on the lips. I entered his mouth swiftly as I took off his shirt and threw it aside. He moved to my jawline grinding his teeth against it. I groaned at the unforgivable pleasure he gave me. We moved to the bed with him on top of me as he took of my shirt. He went down lower to my neck. Sucked on it with full pleasure. I moaned loudly. God, I hated him for this.

"You boys okay in there?" we looked toward the door hearing Sadie knock on it. My heart was pumping. What if we were caught? Lucy would know! My eyes widened for a moment.

"Yeah! We're fine!" Max answered after that pause.

"Okay, just making sure," she said as she walked away from the door. I smiled at him, flipping roles letting me be on top of him. He grinned.

"Where were we?" I asked pressing my lips against his. He licked my bottom lip as sweat dripped down my forehead. I opened my mouth letting him in my mouth. I moved down to his collar bone, planting light kisses across him. Then giving him a lick on his chin making him giggle. I went to his ear, chewing on his earlobe making him moan.

"What time is it?" I asked ruining the good moment but not letting go to his ear.

"Around 8:25," he said shuddering at my hot breath against his neck and ear.

"Do you think we should stop already?"

"Five more minutes," he said. I could see his sweaty face grin. I went back to lips as he lifted his head pushing himself toward me. I placed myself flat against his body then laid down beside him biting on the skin of his jawline making a small wound.

"Oh sorry," I muttered.

"I don't really care," he said smiling wiping the blood away. I gave him a kiss on his cheek wrapping my arms around him. Just for a few minutes I wanted to stare into his eyes and just forget about the people outside. I wanted to just lay down beside him and hope that time would stop. He turned and looked at me straight in the eyes and gave me a long kiss. A long sweet kiss that I hope would never end.

"I think we should go outside before someone suspects anything," he suggested pulling away.

"Yeah.. but I don't really wanna let go. Not just yet," I whimpered with my arms still around him.

"Well one last kiss wouldn't hurt," he said. I pushed my lips toward him one last time before I got up. He pulled away and smiled. I got up and placed my shirt back on. He stood up after awhile and I gave him his shirt. I wiped my face with my shirt cause of all the sweat.

"You know you have a lot sweat on you," I said wiping my face.

"Haha, yeah I know," he said wiping away the sweat on his forehead. I walked toward him and gave him a lick on his cheek.

"Ew," he said playfully smiling wiping it off. He walked toward the door but before he opened it he turned back to me and gave me a lick on the lips.

"What was that for?" I asked grinning.

"Well, you licked me on the cheek I'm just getting even," I said giving me the same cheeky grin he gave me this morning. We walked out the door looking around if the anyone would notice. I looked beside me, and Max ran across the room giving me a wink.

"Hey, Jude where have you been? I've been looking for you," Lucy asked walking toward me.

"Oh, well I was in the room looking for something," I lied scratching my head.

"Ohh, so what were you looking for?"

"My... my... sketch pad." Little white lies don't hurt anyone. Anyone but yourself. But I knew that the lies were just to keep Lucy knowing nothing between me and Max. It was a lie that would keep things the same. The same to everyone else except, there I say it Max and me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gurbagurbagur! Lol. I like this chapter... It interests me in a way that I wanna continue it so badly.

Comments and Subscriptions are loved very very much :D

xoxo