Sunset on the Lake

Fruit

I was standing there in the middle of the crowd listening to their music, it was ok but they needed a bit more practise. Everyone else around me was booing them or throwing fruit. The people got bored and ran out of fruit so they left. I was the only one left, standing there, in the middle of what used to be the moshpit.

The drummer just left and went backstage in fury, the lead singer and bassist starting packing up.
“Go home, shows over” the lead singer said annoyed when he noticed I was still standing there; he got fed up and went backstage.

The only one left was the bassist, he was kind of cute. He had spiky blonde hair and ocean blue eyes.
“Sorry about him, he gets annoyed easily” he said to me
“It’s ok; I thought you guys were good” I said
“You don’t have to lie”
“Honestly I liked it; you just needed a bit more practise that’s all”
“Thanks, hey you wanna get a drink when I’m finish packing up?” He asked
“Sure”

It only took him ten minutes to finish packing up. After he finished we went outside and starting walking down the road.
“So are you really thirsty? Or did you just want to go for a walk?” he asked
“I just feel like going for a walk, what about you?”
“Yeah I kind of wanted to walk too”
“So are we going to an actual destination or just walking?”
“You’ll just have to wait and find out” he said and ran off. I chased him for about five minutes till he stopped running.

We kept walking for ten minutes.
“Hey I realised something” he said while we were walking.
“Yeah, what’s that?”
“I don’t your name” I didn’t answer and we just continued walking.

Finally we reached the destination he intended us to go too. We were at an average looking park with a small lake in the middle of it. “Come on I know a good spot to sit” he said while I followed him up a hill next to the lake. He sat down at the top, facing the lake and I sat next to him.

“So what’s your name?” I asked
“Matt, what’s yours?”
“Lizzie” we talked for a while getting to know each other better, until I noticed it was sun set.
“Hey its sunset, wow it makes the lake look pretty” I said looking at the reflections in the lake.
“Yeah I like this spot, it’s really nice” he said while putting his arm around my shoulder, hugging me gently, pulling me closer to him. I leaned my head on his shoulder.

“Hey Lizzie?” he asked
“Yeah” I said, taking my head of his shoulder to look at him.
“I-I” he sighed nervous. “Actions speak louder than words right?” he asked I nodded still looking at him. Slowly he closed the gap between my face and his and his lips touched mine for a slight second and then they moved away.

“I-I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have” he said looking away, blushing.
“Why not?” I asked, he didn’t answer. Instead he closed the gap between our faces again and this time he kissed me for more than a slight second. Slowly he pulled his lips from mine.
“Better?” he asked.
“Better” I replied, smiled and laid my head on his shoulder again, he put his arm back around me as we watched the sun slowly descend into the earth.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know it needs editing and there probably some grammer errors in there but is a good plot. i've had writers block so im tryin to get out of it please i need constructive comments