My life..

i can feel u breathing

School ended but don’t think I wasn’t piece full. Let’s just say it was pretty bad. But not as bad was it would be when I got home. Jetting out of school everyone just stared.

I don’t mind the staring, I get it a lot. But when u have to get home, you have to run.

Finally getting to my house, I opened the door and tried to close it as quiet as I could.

Trying to speed up the stairs my father stopped me. Clenching my fists and rolling my eyes I turned around slowly and stared at my father.

“Yes?” I asked sighing.

He motioned me to come down the steps. I did what I was told.

“Ha-ha buddy how was school?” my father asked, patting me on the back rather hard. What was weird was that he was never nice unless….I peeked around the corner and saw a woman.

“Of course.” I said under my breath.

I looked at my father and he had a smile on his face. I added a smile to mine too. Stepping aside and walking down the rest of the steps and into the kitchen to see who the woman was.

I sat down next to her and smiled.

“Hello.” I said with still smile.

“Hi?” she said back slightly confused.

I waved.

“Who are you?” she asked me.

“I’m Aiden.” I said still smiling.

“Nice to meet u Aiden I’m” she tried but I cut her off.

“I didn’t ask.” I said as I got up and walked away.

My dad stared at my with an angered look, all I did was smile and made my way back up the steps.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS! i need another person in this story soon. tell me if u wanna be in it=]