MAC7RX School

Prostitute

When Jimmy was finished sorting things out we headed to P.E. but the girls had Gymnastics, I kept wondering who might be the teacher but I couldn't think who it might be. When I did get there I was shocked to find out it was Brian, or couch Gates, which ever you preferred.

Kat's POV

Gymnastics, how interesting not gym. it's better. Plus we had Lyn-Z which was interesting cos we had to be very flexible if we wasn't we were told to go to Brian's class. Which most of us did. It was an awesome lesson we played rugby. But one girl called Beth kept flirting with Brian, we kept taking the piss out of her because she would say in such a girlie innocent voice, 'Oh how do you do this throw!' or say shit like, 'Oh I can't run that far!' and Brian would actually help her, he's falling into her trap.

After P.E. we had P.S.H.E. with Frankie, or My Iero. We had sex education as well, AND Beth was in the class, and like she did with Brian she flirted with Frankie, by asking him allot of questions about the subject and because she was wearing a low cut top she would lean over so you could look down her top, it was disgusting but allot of the guys around her liked it. Luckily Frankie said to her, 'You know you should wear a top that's a higher cut!' We pissed our selves laughing and I said to Frankie, 'Good on you!'. he just laughed and smiled at me.

Beth's POV

Oh my god, why do I keep flirting with allot of the male teachers today, I know my mum is a prostitute, and she brings allot of men home. But it hasn't made a knock on effect to me has it. Today I've flirted with Brian and Mr. Iero I don't know why though. People are know assuming I'm just a slag or a prostitute.

I wish my mum wasn't a prostitute, she brings home allot of men, and allot of her 'clients' don't pay her and take it out on me by either hitting me or raping me, like the night before, my mum came home with this high-class bloke. I thought she'd actually got herself a proper date, oh how i was wrong. Anyway he didn't pay her for her 'services' so she hit him, and then he threatened her, but he did get his won back. He came into my room and acted 'nice' then he raped me. I told my mum later on but she didn't care, to her I'm just an accident. Later on that evening I cut myself I almost passed out. I don't know what to do, all I can do at the moment is just do as my mum did, it's like it's engraved into my actions.

Mikey's POV

I was talking to Bert asking him,

'Do you have any space at your house?'

He looked up evilly and said,

'No!'

'Are you sure?'

'Positive!'

We was arguing for about five minuets like this but I gave in and went to talk to Johnny. I had to get him out of the class, but at least he was teaching Victoria at this point. I asked him,

'Do you have any space at home?'

He looked at me like I had just been given some drugs,

'Why, has Alicia kicked you out of the house?'

'No! Victoria, the girl in the class you teaching now, need some where to stay because she's having problems at home with her mum hitting her and stuff! Just till we can find her somewhere!'

'Okay, but what about her dad?'

'He's in the navy!'

'Fine, should I tell her or are you going to tell her!'

'We can tell her together!'

We got Victoria out of the class room, and told her the news she seemed pretty happy about it and plus it gave her a chance to be with a bassist.
♠ ♠ ♠
Beth isn't really like this but she is my friend, and she wntd a mention in one of my stories