MAC7RX School

I'm Not Pretty

Bob's POV

There's a new girl in school, she's really really pretty, but when I told her this she told me to, 'fuck off' and said, 'stop lying to me I'm not pretty' then she walked off. It's a shame I have this weird feeling when I'm around her. Anyway she's called Emily, but we call her Em. She hangs round with us, and when I see her I smile, when she leaves I want to go with her. I don't know why it happens. Anyway we had Mike Shinoda first, how thrilling. Graphics. But I get to sit next to Em.

Em's POV

I love graphics, I'm good at it and I get recognition for it. The only thing I'm good at. Other than that I get teased for everything else I can't do well. Like at home, my sisters say I look ugly, and when people say I'm pretty, like Bob I just think they're taking the micky out of me for being ugly. My mum says I'm pretty, but she has to say that she's my mum.

Today in graphics was different, maybe it's because the night before I tried to cut myself up, mainly my face, but before I could my mum barged in and stopped me. I'm glad she did but glad she didn't. I know have to live with how I look. Mike noticed a little cut on my face and after class stopped me and asked smiling down at me,

'What's that cut doing on you're pretty little face Emily?'

'Please, please don't lie to me, I know you're being nice and all but don't be mean!'

He looked at me confused, and asked,

'What? I wouldn't lie about something like that to you! Anyway how did you do it?'

I sighed, and said,

'I was going to cut my face, because I thought i was ugly!'

Bob was waiting behind and came in saying,

'WHY WOULD YOU WANNA DO THAT! YOU'RE DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!'

I looked at him shocked and asked him to repeat it, he said,

'I said, why would you wanna do that to your face, you're drop dead gorgeous! And....I love you!'

My mouth dropped into and 'o' type of style. Mike was kinda laughing but glad. Bob started to go really red and turned around and started walking to R.E. I turned to Mike and he said,

'Well do you believe me now?'

'No! Well ab it, I suppose!'

He smiled down at me and said,

'Go catch up with Robert, tell him what you think of what he said to you!'

I nodded and started running after Bob, I caught up with him but he just ignored me when I stood in-front of him. His hair was covering his eyes, and his cheeks had tears rolling down them, I said to him,

'I love you too, and I'm sorry when I snapped at you when you said I'm pretty or whatever'

He smiled at me and took my hands and asked me,

'Emily, please would you go out with me?'

I smiled and said,

'Yes' Then attacked him with a hug. We then made our way to R.E. holding hands.
♠ ♠ ♠
Remember everyone is pretty! NONE IS UGLY!

xxx