‹ Prequel: Where Dead Angels Lie
Status: Complete. =)

Dream Yourself Far Away

Let Me Live (God Come Cover Me)

You always try getting to me, your lonely heart won't make me forsake my life, you remain defeated!!! So if it's hell for real, your heart should be melting! Burning forever, my dagger sliced it's way along my arm but why can't I freeze? Won't you embrace the fact I did not kill anyone...try to make me feel so unreal, bring it on I'm the same, you want me by your side to fight for life, I am there, I can take you down so fast it will all seem so unreal (gregorian chant: save her, she's dying!) Won't you believe, can I embrace the fact that you're dead the power of my flame ignites at the sound of your agonizing throat

Chorus:

Why can'y you let me live my life, in peace? I could die and for all I know it could be gone! I can't bear to see you breathing, so you decide for real to call me a murderer when I did nothing wrong, if you can't let me live, why should I let you breathe with lungs? Bitch when I'm done with you, you'll need robotic heart and organs to live your life alone in bloody internal death, I can cover the night with your blood and wipe it from my beaten face and drink the sweet taste of wine, on the day you moved, disappeared or died!

Verse:

God come cover me with your thrill, please take me in! God come cover Me , your murderlust it's my song it's for solely your "love", for me you'll bleed, it devours precious purity, with me you bleed, passionately, time devours precious purity, with me you burn in hell!!! Count my world's fall from grace and my departure to sleep'dreamers land, only one can't love this awakened land! God Come Cover Me with your love, for the thrill will you try to take it all away!? Please.. COME...COVER ME WITH YOU! FOR THE THRILL OF DEATH TAKE ME IN! COME...COMFORT ME IN YOUR ARMS, WITH HER LUST IT DROVE ME SLOWLY TO...de-eath come cover me, come cover me love....

(Chorus x3)

Within the darkness holds hard...your time it slowly kills the most of me and left me with no key to unlock the chest of my secret cure and remedy...the pain isn't hurting me but the sorrow I feel when you keep me from His Arms, my hopes are high and the choirs sing vast my dreams are left away through you...

RED SUN BLEEDING, DROWNED WITHOUT INHALING! WITHIN THE HEART HOLDS HARD! Passiontide and an angel burned in my side, to deliver my soul again from the sword, home? The scenery and ehr words got to me so dark, the hopes are high and the choirs sang vast notes to my dreams...

RED SUN RISING, DROWNED WITHOUT INHALING! LIVED IN A FIRE KILLED ME HARD! I'M A MURDERER, PUSHED HIM TO PULL THE CURTAINS DOWN, I CAN'T SOAR HIGHER THAN HATE I FEEL HERE FOR MY OWN DEAD SELF

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
For a new T.H story called "What You Want And What You Need...it's not the same" where Missy upset Harley calling her a murderer. It's amazing. Check it out! :D