‹ Prequel: Where Dead Angels Lie
Status: Complete. =)

Dream Yourself Far Away

Spirit In The Dark

There's some sick satisfaction you get from me, the darkest corners of my mind are claimed by you, wherever you live, go on and scare me to death! Dont tell me I asked for it, tell me I'll forget whatever happened, the spirits gave me anything but love, I'd been cursed with pain I cannot take...I'll just disappear... GO ON INFECT ME AND KILL ME TO DEATH! On contact, I did not ask this, tell me I'll never forget, angels cry at the sight of my fallen love!

Chorus:

It's not any faith, it is all the flames, does it feel good to wreck up my life the way to the night you do? You hurt me with nothing, just got hit with nothing and stripped down to my blackened core where your scum lives and breathes (GO ON AND SCARE ME TO DEATH! TELL ME I'LL NEVER FORGET) I could be given anything but life, I live my life like a spirit in the dark of the cavern and the cold of the night!!!

Verse:

(AHHH) Inside of my core is nothing to mess with, it's already fragile to his sick satisfaction, go on and relieve me from death! How does it feel to be the victim and the voice in my head? I could be given anything but love.... there's a dream that I had where I could fly away from this sick satisfying pain that they all find so appealing to their heads

(Chorus x3)

Do you know how bad it feels knowing that just admitted I didn't fall for you? It sickens me, I wish I could awaken, the awakening of my burning core engulfed in the darkest fires of my mind is not going to happen the way I thought it would...god I'm sorry for the tension I caused, I broke you two up, it kills me inside...god? GO ON INFECT ME AND SICKEN ME TO THE POINT OF DEATH!!!!!!!!!! Does it feel good to know that the saviour of my soul is dead to me now?

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm surprised with myself... :D Only I can use this one...actually...from now on only FOUR authors get songs written for their stories: xdawnx, a7xmcs, a7xkittensomething xD haha and Eyesofaliar UNLESS I say so. :)

2: The song's vocal performance is 30% similar to the amazing song SOS (Anything But Love) by one of the best fucking bands in the world: Apocalyptica. Lacuna Coil vocalist Cristina Scabbia is the voice in the video and she's fucking AMAZING on it! :D