‹ Prequel: Where Dead Angels Lie
Status: Complete. =)

Dream Yourself Far Away

Forest

She feels the need to reside in my own dreamworld where she doesn't have to fight, where she can live fairytale style, I don't have to fight, what else could I have done? It kills me to see the consequence of all I've done....she's hiding from the truth, to avoid all that's been done to run away from the pain she caused by one mistake, standing here alone, she resides in her own plains of dreams and her paradise.

Chorus:

Rocked away by the evil hearts of her blood family, she's torn by all the pain, internal wintersoul disintegrates it all away, she feels like taking her own life, we are the ones to stop it all from taking her away, she still resides in her own private forest of dreams, rocked away by the flames of her own personal hell, the morning can't dawn upon her bleeding corse left behind after she took it for herself, her forest of dreams is where her memory resides...

Verse:

Hiding from the truth, what else could she have done? Nothing could have stopped the rain mixed with pain from falling on her heart, she hides from the truth, she hides from life itself, please don't let her die on those that care, she'd be the postergirl for their pain It's no fight to reclaim her innocence, she can't let it break her away, it's a dream of mine to bring her back alright, she has no idea there are those that care It's a burning forest when she dies it can never be alright, the burning pain in the hearts of those It's no dream of happiness, it's a nightmare of pain...

(Chorus x3)

SAVED HER SOUL WITH OUR SONG, SHE IS BACK IN HER SANCTUARY, HER FOREST OF DREAMS IS NOW RE-ALIVE AND HER HEART STILL BEATS ALIVE, IT'S A DREAM OF OURS WE HAD TO RUN AND RESCUE THE INNOCENT HEART THAT LIED AHEAD, now THAT she IS alive..can WE make SURE she stays THAT WAY?!

(Chorus x1)

Now she is alive and safe in a brand new forest of dreams...

(Sirens)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
1: This is a duet between me and the previous Nightwish vocalist. It's been my dream to sing with her on a track and this calms me down...plus it's a song about dreams...IS TARJA TURUNEN'S VOICE NOT PERFECT FOR THAT!?! xD

2: Regular text = My voice

3: Bold = Tarja's voice. xD I'm so retarded for this s**t (xD) But I REALLY would like to sing with Tarja! :D

4: Italics = my voice with a choir

5: Bold italics: Tarja's and mine voices. O:)

6: Capital Bold Italics: T., D.P.P (sing the words), Choir (backup sirens)
_______________

Synopsis: A girl is blamed for many pains around her and is abused for it. She retreats to her FOREST of dreams, a.k.a her own private little sanctuary. :D Power-Crazy song, guys! ;P