‹ Prequel: Where Dead Angels Lie
Status: Complete. =)

Dream Yourself Far Away

Dark Angel

In a world that's so demanding, why did I have to keep on standing in the way of one heart? Go go, I can't give any apologies, it's not going to be me that's left now it's the time, it is the time for me to breathe the breath of life, will you stay here? Stay here with me? It's going to be, really painful without you here with me. It is the day, the day where we could possibly be...

Chorus:

Would you accept to be my own dark angel, if you said yes I don't think that I, I wouldn't be any happier than I thought I could be, through to the bitter end, I will always love you, never forget my words, my black angel princess, can we rule? You can't be taken from me, nothing can steal you from me now I believe it's time for me to go. Go go, will you write to me? Nothing can make you invisible to me.

Verse:

Will you please be, my own black angel, I could be everything and more, my past is only the future with the lights on, I know I might not be able to say that I'm standing without you in a world that's so demanding, why did I have to keep on standing here without you, now I believe it's time for me to go! GO GO You're nobody's toy you're my own love, they can't pick you up or throw you down now I believe it's time for me to fight for my own angel's survival in a world that's so demanding...

(Chorus x3)

Can't fight them, it's their own pride that gets them down it's nobody's fault, it is fact that you are no one's but my own black angel star, will you stay here with me, it's not a force it's your own choice, I just want you to know one thing before I leave: I love you

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
For my new Placebo story for my buddy D! :D She likes Placebo, she's nice to me and the result? "Through The Fire & The Flames". :)