I've Got A Secret, Please Don't Repeat It

chapter nineteen'

Rebecca felt like the world was moving in slow motion and all she could see was Olalla and Fernando glued at the lips. All she could hear was the moans of pleasure coming from Olalla.

Rebecca felt like she was standing there for eternity, when she felt a pang in her chest.

It was her heart breaking.

She turned away from the sight before her, to see Sergio standing there with sad eyes.

“I told you to stay in the locker room,” Sergio said, gesturing Rebecca to come.

“Remind me to listen to you from now on,” Rebecca said as she buried her head into Sergio’s chest.

Sergio and Rebecca returned to the locker room, where several of the lads (including David Villa) were joking about Fernando “getting some” out in the hall. They suddenly stopped as they saw Rebecca.

Rebecca forced a laugh, “Don’t stop because of me guys.”

The guys exchanged puzzled looks.

“What?” Rebecca barked. “There was nothing going on between us.”

David Villa finally spoke, “Mmhmm. Of course, Rebecca.”

Rebecca shot David a cold stare, “Fernando deserves someone just like him. A cold, backstabbing…”

Rebecca was interrupted by Sergio, more like Sergio’s hand.

“Come on guys, cut Bec some slack.” Sergio said firmly.

The guys exchanged glances, talking amongst themselves.

“Hello?” Rebecca said impatiently. “I’d rather you guys don’t talk like I’m not in the room.”

David gave her a look that showed both lust and humour, “Come Bec, we’re just joking around.” He said while throwing his arm around Rebecca’s shoulder.

Rebecca forced a smile, “Wow. You guys are quite the jokesters!”

The team celebrated their win with a team dinner in the hotel’s dining room.

Rebecca made sure she was sitting in between Iker and Sergio, and they made sure she did. They talked before the dinner, and both agreed they needed to keep Rebecca safe.

Rebecca looked up and down the table, looking for the heartbreaker.

“Where’s Fernando?” She asked aloud.

David Villa was the one to answer.
(What a surprise)

“He’s getting a massage,” he said with a smirk.

“More like Olalla giving him a massage,” Rebecca replied sarcastically, which made the team erupt into laughter.

Rebecca smiled, knowing that she could have fun without Fernando.

The one thing that dampen her mood was Luis’ expression when she made her sarcastic remark. His expression showed disappointment, a look that Rebecca was all too familiar with.

Rebecca felt something vibrate in her pocket; she opened up her phone to see 2 texts; one from Lukas and one from Sergio. She opened the one from Lukas first:

Hey! Nice win today, see you in the finals! ;)
- Lukas, xo


Rebecca slightly frowned at Lukas’ text, and then put on a smile so no one at the table would notice. She typed in a reply:

It’s more like a nice win for the team. I didn’t even play!
But you caught onto my plan, I WILL see you in the finals. ;)
- Rebecca;Maria


Rebecca scrolled to Sergio’s text, silently laughing that he would text her when he’s sitting right next to her.

Hey, so I was thinking that I could room with you? :)
Cause there is no way I’m sharing a room with…
This is pathetic I can’t even say his name.


Rebecca leaned over to give Sergio an answer.

“I’d love for you to be my roomie,” Rebecca whispered into Sergio’s ear.

Sergio jumped at the sudden presence at his side, smiling at Rebecca’s response.

Sergio stood up, offering his hand to Rebecca, “How bout we go move my stuff right now?’

Rebecca nodded, smiling at she was sharing a room with her best friend.

“We’re going to head off to bed, see everyone in the morning, “Sergio announced to the team.

Cat-calls erupted from the team, which made Rebecca glare at the team.

Sergio pulled Rebecca away from the team, but not before flipping the bird to the team behind Rebecca’s back.

Rebecca was furious going into the elevator, “Why can’t this team leave me alone?!”

Sergio sighed at Rebecca, “Bec…this team is filled with jokesters. Just remember that you’re with guys and guys aren’t as sensitive as girls.”

Rebecca turned to glare Sergio, “You think all girls are, are sensitive?”

“No…no. Rebecca, what I was saying was…There’s no way I can redeem myself is there?”

Rebecca thought for a second and got a devilish grin on her face.

“There’s one thing…You’re going to buy all my food for the rest of the trip.”

Sergio’s mouth hit the floor, “You HAVE to be kidding me?!”

“Hey hunny, I’m not the one with a 6 figure pay check.” Rebecca said slyly.

Sergio thought about his chances of negotiating a new deal, and those chances were slim.

“Fine, deal. Now help me move my stuff.”

Rebecca leaped into Sergio’s arms, giving him a massive hug.

When Rebecca and Sergio were in the middle of moving Sergio’s stuff across the hall, they heard a pair of giggles coming from the elevator. And low and behold, Olalla and Fernando exited, in each other’s arms.

Fernando got a confused look on his face, trying to think why Sergio was moving his stuff.

“Hey buddy, what’s going on?”

Sergio looked at Fernando like he was crazy, instantly giving him the cold shoulder.

Olalla crooned at Fernando, “Come on baby, don’t worry about them. Have bout you show me your room.”

Rebecca popped her head out of her room, seeing who was talking in the hall.

“Hi Fernando,” Rebecca said with an “innocent” tone. “Are you going to introduce to your *cough slutty cough* girlfriend?”

Fernando instantly froze, not knowing how to explain the situation to Rebecca. He opened his mouth only to have Olalla introduce herself. Crap, he thought to himself.

Olalla put on an equally innocent but bitchy tone, “Hi, you must be the wonder girl of women’s soccer?”

“Why yes I am. And who might you be?”

“I’m Fernando’s fiancée.”

Rebecca’s smug looked suddenly dropped to a frown.
♠ ♠ ♠
"Pretending everything is right to make it better. I'll hide my make-up smeared eyes."
~ Automatic Loveletter

last one before i go away for like...a month :)