Is Insanity the New Sanity?

Chapter One

Insanity- a deranged state of the mind usually occurring as a specific disorder; such unsoundness of mind or lack of understanding as prevents one from having the mental capacity required by law to enter into a particular relationship, status, or transaction or as removes one from criminal or civil responsibility; a extreme folly or unreasonableness something utterly foolish or unreasonable.

Did this sound like me? One day, I'm the perfect basketball player. The next, I'm being escorted into a nut house. Sunshine Happy Home. Iwas not am not crazy. So why am I here?

_________________
"Anya, please. It's for the best. Just let them help you." My mother pleaded. I continued to fight and tango with the two employees coming to pick me up. My mother was following with tears rolled from her eyes.

"Mom, please! I'm not crazy! Help me!" The grip on the shorter and stubbier guy loosened. I bit the other guys and escaped. They called after, my mother in hysteria, the sound of the thudding on the fresh snow. I felt my bi-colored hair flopping in the wind. The imagery of my black and platinum blonde hair flowing wildly. Someone tackled me. I dropped down with a giant thud. A pinch feeling arrived in my forehead and I blacked out. The sound of my mother crying.
__________________
They carried me inside the building. I looked around, my eyes adjusting to the sudden change of lighting. A girl sat in the corner. Rocking back and forth chanting, "Insanity against normality what's the technicality?"

I pondered her question. What did that mean? Insanity against normality, what's the technicality? It held no meaning at all. She was a true crazy person. She looked up. Eyes cold and piercing. Then, she lurched forward, the chant crescendoing. An employee dressed in white and tucked in grabbed her. He stuck her with the syringe in the same place I was stuck...and she was out cold. I felt the place where they had stuck me. The angel in white carried her down a long, dark hall. It stretched on for what seemed like forever. Then her chants began. I saw the zig-zag shadows and her tyrants lowered as they edged forward down the hall. The two carrying me continued and soon turned me down a similar hall. One pushed me inside.

"This is your room. You'll sleep there. Your roommate is Dolly." They slammed the door and I sat there. After thirty minutes of sitting, I turned toward my roomy. She was still there, lying on her side, humming. Da da da dum...da da da dum...dum dum da de da da da dum. It continued, this same tune. I was confided with nut cases!

"Hello Dolly, I'm Anya." Her humming became louder. I found my way to the TV room. Three girls sat there watching Ren & Stimpy. I walked back to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
The title comes from a saying my brother always says. I hope you like this story. It's probably not going to be like all my other stories. Please comment and subscribe.