Memories That Fade Like Photographs

Memories That Fade Like Photographs

I was awoken the next morning with a giggle. Not my giggle of course, and it couldn't have been Kevin's because he doesn't giggle, so who was on top of me?
Opening my eyes, I groaned in irritation.

"Get off Zack," I mumbled, effortlessly pushing him away

Another giggle and a poked cheek

"Nope! You gotta get up! UP! UP! UP,!" Zack sung, jumping off of the couch and taking the blanket with him

I let out a whine, curling into myself, doing anything to keep my eyes closed and to stay asleep.
This kid had way to much energy for the morning

"GET UP!!," He screeched, taking my arm that was under my head and yanking me off of the couch
I landed on the floor with a grunt and whine, still not moving

"What the hell did you do to him?" A voice I recognized as Will's came. Yes my eyes were still closed

Evidently, I wasn't a morning person.

"I didn't mean to I swear!" Zack apologized

Someone started poking my side "Is he dead?" They whispered in interest

I sigh, there was no way I was going to be catching up on any sleep today.

"No, I'm not dead you douches"

"HE'S ALIVE!"

I opened my eyes in surprise at the sudden loudness, sitting up slowly I looked around. Everyone was there and watching me. Everyone meaning all of All Time Low and Cartel.

"Who died?" I asked, standing fully, dusting of my backside.

"Um...well your dog was in the drive way this morning...," Joe traveled off, causing my eyes to widen

"I swear to 'god' if you hit my dog I'm going to-,"

"-Whoa, whoa, whoa, he was only kidding babe," Kevin intervened, holding his hands up in defense

Wait...Kevin's here? When the hell did that happen?

"How long have you been standing there?"

"Since Zack jumped on you this morning."

"And you didn't stop him!"

Kevin shrugged "What fun would that have of been?"

I glared at my boyfriend, fighting a smile off my face. He just grinned stupidly before telling me to go get dressed. Once inside our room, I couldn't let but smile. These were the moments I lived for, the reason I'm still around. Moments like those, when everyone is getting along and laughing. Just being the kids we are, besides the old asses in Cartel, but they still act like teenagers.

Maybe today would be a good day.

Hopefully nothing goes wrong

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ha-ha, Bye guys!" I called to them before following Kevin up to our three bedroom apartment.

"That was fun" Kevin whispered into my ear, wrapping his arms around me from behind, leaning his head on my shoulder. I nodded, leaning back into his arms

"I love you Alex," Kevin whispered, lightly biting my neck.

I moaned quietly , "I love you too Kev"

I turned my head side ways, connecting mine and Kevin's lips together.

Slowly, I turned in his embrace, placing one hand on his cheek, the other in his hair pulling slightly. He always did like it rough.
Running my tongue across his bottom lip, I was granted access without hesitation, our tongues clashing together. I surrendered into the kiss, letting Kevin have total dominance.
My hands slipped from his neck to his sides, running them down his sides before resting them on his hips, caressing the small amount of skin that peaked through Kevin's shirt.

Tearing our lips apart, Kevin moved kisses from my jaw bone to my neck, emitting a low moan from me.

"Fuck-k Kev" I moaned as he ground of hips together, still marking me, as his only to break as I brought his shirt over his head. I ran my hands over his naked torso, stopping as my slim fingers came in contact with his hard nipples. Taking one in my hand, I twisted it lightly earning a moan in response. We spots are the greatest.

"Stop teasing," I command of him, coming into dominance as I push Kevin away, I bent down, biting at his pulse, lapping my tongue over were I had bitten. Raining kisses down Kevin's chest, I took his nipple into my mouth, biting, sucking and licking, my other hand exploring the outer layer of Kevin's pants, feeling his erection pulsing beneath me, I moved down, kissing above his waist band. Undoing his belt, I pulled down his pants, watching him kick them away. Shimmying his boxers off, his erection was freed indignity. Looking up, I held Kevin's gaze as I enveloped him into my mouth, tongue flicking across the slit. Bucking his hips, Kevin moaned loudly, not caring who heard. The neighbors were use to this by now.

I ran my tongue over the underside of his member, teeth tracing the vein, before softly nipping his head. Deep-throating was something I have grown to learn and love but everyone knows the real please is in the tip of the cock. Removing my mouth, Kevin whimpered as I blew cold air onto his tip before retaking him into my moist mouth, hollowing out my cheeks. I began to hum softly, starring up intently, watching Kevin's face contort. Vibrations were sent throughout his body as i felt him shudder. i could practically feel his release coming

"f-fuck Alex. I'm go-gonna-" Kevin cut himself off with a moan as he came into my mouth. I brought my hand to his neglecting balls, massaging them lightly, coaxing them for all it was worth.

Pulling me up by my hair, Kevin locked lips with me, shoving his tongue into my mouth allowing him to taste his self.

"Bedroom. Now." He command, shoving me towards the door.

This should be fun

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tired and sweaty, Kevin pulled out, collapsing onto the bed next to me.

Breathing heavily, I threw an am over my boyfriends waist, only to have it shoved off.

"Where are you going?" I asked as I watched Kevin pull on a random pair of pants, not bothering with boxers.

I don't even know why I bothered asking, it wasn't like I didn't know he was going to do this. Wishful thinking I guess

Kevin glanced in my direction ignoring the hurt and confused look on my face before answering

"Out," And without any other parting words Kevin left the bedroom, the only reassurance of him leaving is the front door slamming behind him.

I collapse back into the bed, pressing my finger pads into my eyes, willing myself not to cry.
No matter how many times he has done this, I just can't comprehend it.
I guess I just don't want to believe he is gone. I just want to pretend he is still beside me, basking in the after glow, slowly falling asleep after great sex, next to the man he claims to loves.

But obviously that is to much for him. He cant even do something that simple. He didn't even stay a whole 3 minutes before he left.

Sighing, I wiped away the tears I hadn't noticed and recollected myself.
Getting out of the bed, I wobbled to the bathroom.
Maybe a warm shower will make me feel better.
Only one question ran through my mind as I tested the water.

How much more of this will I be able to take?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sex scenes will get better. or i will re do this one, it was written years ago, therefore it sucks

love you all