Status: Hiatus

Take This Heart, It's Ticking Like A Cheap Clock

It's 2286. A horrific natural disaster has wiped out over a third of the human race. Unbeknown to the remaining number of the population, a large, underground company has been developing a new breed of 'human' in a bid to repopulate the earth. The new 'humans' are specially designed by clients and for clients' needs. The use of these new robots vary, depending on the package of material selected to be programmed into the brain.

All of the robots are kept in high security containers and are branded with a name and a serial code. The codes and names are to prevent breakouts from occurring and are in place so the 'rouge humans' can be caught and returned to the containment center.

Tera Daisley is a survivor. She lost the love of her life in the disaster, along with her mother. Dr P Waters is the mastermind behind the company. He started the organization to heal his grieving step-daughter's heart.

However, Tera doesn't want a robot to love her. She wants a human. Someone warm, someone with a beating heart.

But will she change her mind when her step-father leaves her alone with the computer that creates these "cold-hearted beasts"? Will she design something so irresistible, that she can't bear to leave it? Or will it end up being something she loathes above anything else?

Disclaimer:
I don't own Avenged Sevenfold, but I do own the made up characters and this story.
You steal: I sue

The banner was made by xLoveShot.
Story title from Believer by Kill Hannah.

Please read, comment, subscribe and enjoy. All feedback appreciated :]
xoxo