Misunderstood? No, Finding Myself.

One

I set the blade down when I herd the familiar song lyrics coming through my headphones. It made me feel like I have a place in this world. Behind my cold and shattered eyes lies life. I might be dead outside, but in I'm a living breathing person.

I got up off the bathroom floor and looked in the mirror; runny make up, classic brown hair, and green eyes. I dabbed away at the black mess under my eyes. Sometimes runny make up looks good and sometimes it doesn't. This was one of those doesn't times. I looked like a cheap whore you might find on a street corner littered with trash.

After fiddling with my hair and makeup I unlocked the bathroom door, grabbing the blade and dropping it into the trash.

Its time for a new me. A me without out cuts all over my body. A stronger me. A me who let a guy mess up her life. This is my time to fix all my problems.

Hello world make way for Cassie Ezekiel.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for the shortness. I the next chapter will be longer I swear to you. I just needed a interduction and well thats it. The next chapter makes it all come together.

Please leave a comment telling me if you liked it. You can bash me if you want...doesn't matter just as long as you leave a comment telling me something about the intro you liked/disliked.

Thanks for reading,
Ava