Misunderstood? No, Finding Myself.

Three

"Cassie! Cassie, wake up Sleeping Beauty," My bother Jason sang in my ear, "I have a surprise for you."

I rolled over pulling the blanket over my head, "Five more minutes."

A small annoyed growl escaped his lips. My blankets that laid snug around me now laid cold on the floor.

In place of the growling was a gasp and I shot up trying to cover all the cuts that were visible. It didn't work out so well he had already saw enough. His hands grabbed mine yanking them away. I was exposed and tears started to fill his eyes. I've never seen my bother cry. Never.

I blinked my eyes a couple of times not really sure if what I was seeing was real.

Jason is my bother and my best friend. I do everything with him. We shop, tell secrets and we even get our hair done together. We trust each other with everything and for me to have kept this big secret might make him think I've kept other things hidden.

"W-w-what happened n-n-no what h...ave you d-done?" His voice cut through me like a knife through butter.

Nothing good enough came to mind and he sat there waiting for my answer. His green eyes brighter with sadness.

"I don't know why..."

He let go of my arms and sat next to me. His eyes shifting from mine to read my legs:

"Waste of time."
"No good."
"Not good enough."
"Stupid."
"Idiot."
"Ugly."

Each word made his face drop even more. I reached out for something to cover my body, when he snatched me in his arms dragging me off to his room. His grip made me scared...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short I couldn't think of what to write. =/