Misunderstood? No, Finding Myself.

Four

Jason kicked his door closed letting me down. He stood behind me facing my body towards his mirror that hung on the back of the door.

"These words are lies! Why did you do this to yourself? Why?" He closed his eyes, "Why didn't you come talk to me? How come you didn't tell me? I can help."

I buried my face in my hands ashamed with myself. What was I going to tell him? Is there a easy way to say it?

I sucked in a deep breath, "I didn't know how to tell you. I didn't want to bother you with this. Its no big deal, honestly."

His eyes flew open and he spun me around so fast I felt like I was going to vomit.

"No big deal? You think its no big deal that my sister is hurting herself? That you couldn't even tell me." He was yelling so loud that it hurt my ears.

I slipped away from him, dropping to my knees. My arms wrapped protectively around my stomach.

"News flash this is a big deal. Why don't you get that? I'm your best friend and your brother. You should be able to tell me anything!"

My eyes started to water up and I tried to fight the tears, but lost the battle. Yelps and sobs fell from my lips.

My head was lifted up, "Cassie, your beautiful. Don't ever let anyone tell you different. You are more then good enough and aren't a waste of time."

He pulled me into a bear hug. After a few minutes of my sobs and his 'okays' I settled down.

Maybe I can try to explain...
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it was short but as you can see it was important. I'm working on chapter 5 have a few more pages to write in my notebook before its posted either Midday tomorrow or Dusk. When get the chance cause my house is being worked on which is super annoying.

An on top of that my grandpa is coming up to take me away for the summer, and I have to get my things together. Plus I also have to work on my FanFic rewrite, That Last Kiss I'll Cherish.

I guess I better get a move on, Right? Okay I'm going,
Ava