The White Shepherd

The White Shepherd

Billie and Tre ran int the room Addie was in, there was a white puppy on the bed

"Billie did you put it here?" Addie said clinging on to him.

"No..." Billie walked up to it and looked at it, he picked it up.

"What's it doing here?" Tre asked hiding behind Addie.

Billie just looked over and shrugged

"What is it Billie?" Addie asked

"He is so cute but..." Billie said

"But what?" Tre said

"He's very rare, not only that it has blue eyes but it's a white German shepherd" Billie finished.

Tre and Addie thought for a second

"Do you think that maybe-" Tre said before he was interrupted by the puppy's bark.

The animal some how got out of Billie's arm's and ran out of the room

"Hey!" Billie said

Every one ran after the puppy and into the living room. The fur ball jumped onto the couch and started nibbling at the armrests.

"Hey no bad puppy, bad" Billie picked it up and held it, the puppy whined and looked at Billie with it's big blue eyes, Billie looked into it's eyes 'His eyes are so familiar'.

"Aww the little guys just hungry" Tre said, he pet it and went into the kitchen to look for something for the puppy to eat.

"He's so cute with his big blue eyes Billie" Addie commented

"Yeah cute"

"What's wrong?" Billie shook his head and said nothing.

Tre came back with leftover hot dogs and put them and the floor, Billie put the puppy on the floor and it sniffed them first then ate them.

"What should his name be?" Addie said, everyone looked at each other.