I Don't Love You, Like I Did Yesterday

Chapter Seven

~*~Melanie’s POV~*~

“Someone like… you maybe?” he asked before cupping my face and slowly connecting our lips. It was just a simple kiss, but damn was he a good kisser. Not like Jeff, where it felt like you were getting eaten. We slowly broke apart before he looked away in embarrassment.

“What’s wrong?” I asked him, turning his head to face me.

“Well it’s just…” he started but began to trail off.

“Just what?”

“Well, have you ever loved someone? I mean, so much that it hurt but…” he started but he trailed off again.

“But you don’t think they feel the same way?” I finished for him.

“Yeah, exactly. And no matter how close you are to them, it feels like you’re never close enough unless their in your arms?”

“I know what you mean. But maybe, that person’s closer than you think.” I said before slowly kissing him again, pushing us back so we were now lying on top of the bed. It started out innocent little kisses but soon I was straddling his hips and his tongue was soon begging for entrance. He slowly ran his hands up my back as his tongue ran over my lower lip. Finally giving in I opened my mouth and allowed his tongue in. He quickly rolled us over so he was now on top of me and slowly began leaving trails of kisses down my neck. Tracing my jaw line leaving kisses and slowly moved down my neck, moving towards the lace at the top of my corset top, trailing kisses along the top and slowly working his way back to my mouth. I then went to kiss his neck before he let out a low moan and then, “Ow!”

“What’s wrong?” I asked pulling away, completely oblivious to the fact I still had the fake teeth still in.

“You just bit me.”

“Are you serious?” Just then realising that I still had the fangs in.

“Yeah. It’s kind of kinky though.” he said with a smirk on his face.

“Oh my god Frank, way to ruin a moment.” I said laughing as I sat up on the bed.

“You’re the one who bit me.”

“You liked it.” I protested.

“You got me there.” he said before I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

“Quick, hide.” I said quickly, ushering him under the bed, god I hope he still fits. He slid under the bed just as the door opened.

“Melanie, I’m leaving now to the staff Halloween party. I probably wont be home till after midnight. Thanks again for staying home, I hardly ever go out, and I know how much you wanted to go out with your friends tonight.” mom said as she stood in the doorway.

“I actually just prefer staying home tonight mom. You have fun though, I’ll see you in the morning.” I said as I walked her to the door, just as some little kids came up to the door. “Bye mom, have fun.” I called as she walked down the driveway and carefully backed up. I watched until she was at the end of the block to make sure she hadn’t forgotten anything before running upstairs and getting Frank out from under the bed.

“Sorry about that. I just didn’t want mom catching you in here.” I said as I helped him up.

“It’s ok, I found something rather, interesting, while I was under there.” he said with a smirk on his face.

“Frank, what did you find under there?” I asked, a little alarmed of what he actually did find.

“Oh nothing.” he said casually.

“Frank, what did you find?” I said a little more sternly.

“Just these.” He said, holding up a set of fuzzy black handcuffs.

“Frank, give those back.” I demanded.

“No.” he simply said before running out of the room and down the hallway.

“FRANK! Give me those!” I screamed running after him.

“I like these, maybe you should use them on me.” he said running down the stairs.

“They were a gag gift. Give them back.”

“Make me.” he said in a childish manner.

“Frankie.” I wined.

“Mellie.” he mocked back.

“Frank give those back.” I said walking closer to him.

“You can’t make me.” He said in a childish manner, sticking out his tongue.

“I bet this will change your mind.” I said slowly walking over to him. Slowly pressing my lips against his and slipping my tongue into his mouth. He closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around my waste. I then grabbed the cuffs from him and run upstairs into my room and placed them into my box with a lock and locked it and safely placed the key into my pocket.

“You’re no fun.” he pouted as I came back downstairs.

“You’re just horny.” I sated before going to answer the door where some little girls dressed up as princesses were standing.

******

It was now after eleven and all the kids were back home. Frank and I were sitting in my room watching Freddy Crouger. In all honesty I wasn’t scared, but hey, it was fun pretending to be, especially since I got to hold onto Frank really tight. Half way threw we just got bored of the movie and shut it off. It was probably about quarter to twelve and Frank and I were just sitting in my room talking in the dark.

“I still can’t believe you made me a card this year.” Frank said as he took out another miniature bag of skittles out of the left over candy dish.

“Well I couldn’t break tradition, and besides if I remember correctly you always liked my cards.” I said, leaning my head on his shoulder.

“I love them, I still can’t believe you have that picture though.” he said, mentioning the one taken two years ago.

“Actually, I have the original, I got a copy made for you.” I said shyly.

“Awww, well now that just makes it even cuter.” he said, wrapping his arms around me, giving me a tight squeeze. “It’s late though, and you seem tired so I better go back home.” he said, slowly getting off my bed, me following closely behind him.

“Happy birthday Frank.” I said before giving him a hug.

“Melanie?” he said, his voice seaming nervous.

“Yeah Frank?”

“I – I love you.” he said almost so quietly I could hardly hear.

“I love you too.” I said before he gently cupped my face in his hands and gently kissed me. “Hey Frank.” I called just before he stepped out my window.

“Yeah?” he asked turning around.

“I think we’re getting better at this kissing thing, we did bump foreheads all night.” I said with a giggle.

He let out a small laugh before saying, “Yeah you’re right.” and running over to give me one more good night hug before disappearing out my window.