My Drug, Intoxicated

Chapter Three

Blake

We'd been hanging around for three days, doing nothing. My suspension ended after today, and then my birthday was the day after tomorrow. Right now, we were watching some dumb reality TV show neither of us were actually paying attention to.

"So. Danny. Where's your mom this week?" She usually popped up from time to time, but I hadn't seen her in days.

"She's gone." He had a stony look on his face, staring straight forward at the TV.

"Gone? What do you mean gone?" He looked over at me.

"What do you think I mean. She left with that guy, about two weeks, and I haven't seen her since."

"Well...she could still come back." He let out a wry laugh. Wow, he seemed colder than usual.

"I doubt it. She never really cared anyway."

Suddenly he lurched forward, his head in his hands. Hysterical sobs wracked his body. "What if something happens to her Blake? What if something happens to me? She's the only one I had left." I shifted over to him, wrapping my arms around his body.

"Shh, shh. It's okay Danny. It's okay. You always have me. You'll always have me." We rocked back and forth until his sobs subsided. He sat up, whiping his eyes off with his sleeve.

"Thanks Blake. That's why I love you."

"Yeah Danny, I love you too." He stopped suddenly, turning his shining eyes to me.

"No. You don't get it. I. Love. You. Like, love love you." I looked at him now, realization creeping into my mind.

"Danny, maybe I should go.." I started to back to the door, but his hands grabbed me when I went to open the door.

"No, don't leave." Suddenly his hands grabbed my wrists, pushing me up against the door. I felt a thrilling tingle shoot through my body. My eyes widened in shock. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. Am I gay? I love Stella. But oh, I love Danny. His face loomed near me, and then his lips were on mine

Danny

He tasted exactly like I thought he always would. Caramel and sunshine, hope and regret. I felt him shift under me, as if trying to move away but I tightened my grip around his wrists. His mouth tried not to open but as I nibbled his bottom lip he finally gave up. My tongue slammed into his mouth, pressing him up harder against the door, rubbing my crotch against his and suddenly we were both hot and bothered and needed to cool down. I let go of his wrists and pulled at his shirt until I got it over his head and he played with the button on my jeans.

My lips trailed down his neck onto his chest, biting and sucking, leaving little marks all over. His hands ran through my hair, down my back, dragging his nails through my shirt.

Then the phone rang.

And the spell was broken.

"I, uh." Blake started to stutter, and picked up his shirt to put it back on. "I'm sorry Danny, I just, I don't, we can't, i'm sorry. " He quickly fled out the door, leaving me to stand at my door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks :]

-Izzy