My Drug, Intoxicated

Chapter Seven

Blake

"Danny, Danny, why won't you wake up." I shook his arm, trying to get his attention. I know, he's in a coma, but he has to hear me. I mean, he has to.

"Young man." I looked up toward the doorway. An older nurse was standing there, one who had often let me sleep over. I stood up to greet her. "I'm sorry to inform you that the hospital is taking this young man off of life support in the morning...and they are adamant that anyone who is not family cannot be here. I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

I wanted to be angry at her, really angry at her, but I knew I couldn't. I could see the regret in her eyes. I know she was doing this because of her job and nothing else. I walked over to her, grabbing her hand.

"He's in a better place right?" She looked down at me kindly.

"Of course he is. And he'll look down on you, and know you love him." I ripped my hand away from her, walking away. He would never know I loved him, because I had never told him.

I needed to get out of here.

Los Angeles has nothing left for me anymore. Bah, City of Angels? This place was the farthest thing from Heaven in my mind. By the time Danny was taked off life support tomorrow, I would be far away from here. I don't know where i'm going, or what to do, but this city is the last place I wanna be.

Danny

I feel like I'm having an out-of-body experience. I could see myself, curled up in the fetal position below me, everything else dark. I looked content. I felt content. I felt safe. I felt warm. I felt like nothing could ever hurt me.

Where the fuck was I?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I was busy yesterday or this would have been up earlier.
I love the 15 subscribers, thanks guys :]
The readers are what keep me going.

And just so you know *smirk*
This story is nowhere near close to ending.

-Izzy