Like Vines, We Intertwine

This Heart, It Beats, Beats For Only You

Chapter 11
(Erelin's POV)
Tour has beem fun, well sort of. I love helping out. I'm now starting to learn the ropes of the sound board and stuff. So I won't be doing merch that much anymore. Oh well. Hanging out with The Hush Sound and Panic! crew has been amazing. Jon and I are having a great time. He's like my brother, but sometimes I can't help but be alone. Amber just joined us on tour so Jon's been hanging out with her, making up for lost time. Things with Ryan, well haven't really been getting better but not worse. I sort have been avoiding him. I think he's getting past all that with what has happened with my sister. I hope and pray he gets over her. A sweet, funny guy like him doesn't deserve that heartache at all...

(Ryan's POV)

I sat from a far as sound check was going on. I watched Erelin tune Bob's guitar. She then started goofing around and playing it.

"Erelin mic.." Keith the soundboard guy said.

"Hello...Hi? I'm Emo Erelin and I'm awesome."

"You wish!" Jon screamed out.

"Don't make me come over there Jonathan Walker!" she yelled in the microphone causing it to have feedback.

I couldn't help but stare at her. She had the cutest smile ever. She's been holding a bit of a grudge on me and avoiding me anyways she can. I don't blame her though. I've been sort of mean to her since day one. But now, things change. Never judge a book by its cover. I think I'm falling for her....

She continued on goofing around on Bob's guitar and starting playing a familiar song.

"Sing us a song,
And we'll sing it back to you.
We could sing our own
But what would it be with out you.
This heart, it beats
Beats for only you..."


I heard her sing through the speakers. Her mouth wasn't close to the mic, but she was singing pretty loudly. I walked over to the soundboard and grabbed a free mic that was on.

"You have a pretty voice. You can play really well too." I said into the mic causing it to echo in the whole venue.

I heard a lot of "awws" and saw Erelin look up at me, smile and blush.

"Thanks love." She said in the mic.

"She called me love." I thought as I stared at her smiling.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I reached in and grabbed it, noticing my sister call me.

"Hey Jen." I said answering the phone.

"Ryan??" she barely said.

"Jenny? What's wrong?"

"Ry... Oh My God, you need to come home now..."

"What? I can't I'm in the middle of tour.. what happen?"

"Ryan... Dad died this morning."