Like Vines, We Intertwine

Back Home

Chapter 12
(Erelin's POV)
"Dad? Celeste? Anyone home?" I said as I walked through the front door of my house.

"Down here!" My sister yelled from the basement.

"Hi love." I said as I ran down stairs into her room.

"Tour's done already? I thought it would be longer than a month." She said.

"Yea, there's still a month left to go, but we had to stop for a couple days." I said as I sat down next to her on her bed.

"Why what happen?"

"Ryan..."

"The one you have a crush on from Panic!"

"Yea... well his dad died yesterday. So tour is postponed for the moment."

"Ahhh, when will you start again?"

"I don't know. It's up to him. I felt so bad for him."

"Well... we know what he's going through..."

"Oh you wanna hear something bogus."

"As usual, what happen?"

"I found Maria.... Well actually Maria Charlotte."

"What?" Celeste said as she looked up from her sidekick with a shocked look.

"Yea... and guess what, she's still the same, but more of a slut."

"When did you see her?"

"I didn't see her. She dated Ryan."

"What? Is she still..."

"At her evil ways? Yes? She cheated on Ryan."

"Please don't tell me..."

"Yup, she still says the same old excuse. And Ryan still, I think, loves her."

"That's strange. Our sister dated Ryan Ross, the same Ryan you have a crush on."

"Yes, sadly. And you know it would be strange if something were to happen to us. I highly doubt it though because I don't want to hear 'You know you're sister...'insert weird making session or embarrassing moment here. "

"That would suck."

"Yea it would. It sucks even more because before the whole Ryan's dad passing away, I think he was hitting on me."

"Well... You'll never know."