Like Vines, We Intertwine

Encounters With The Evil Sister

Chapter 14
(Ryan’s POV)

“So how are you, Ry?” Charlotte asked.

“Fine… What are you doing here?” I asked coldly.

“I came back to see how you are and stuff.”

“Psh…Whatever.”

“Ryan…”

“No, Charlotte. The last time I checked, I dumped you because you cheated on me. I remember telling you that I never wanted to see you again. And look where you are now. If you don’t mind I was about to make a phone call to someone.”

“Ryan… look I’m sorry.”

“Really? You’re sorry? Sorry for lying to me? Sorry for cheating on me? Sorry for wasting how many months of my life loving you? Sorry for breaking my heart? Which one is it?” I asked angrily.

“Ryan, I am truly sorry for everything. Plus I know how much your dad means to you.”

“What ever Charlotte. Just don’t come near me again. I never want to see you.”

“Ryan, I…”

“Oh yea, by the way. There’s this really nice, sweet girl that I met on tour. She’s actually best friends with Greta from The Hush Sound. She looked just like you.”

“Really? What’s her name?” She asked curiously.

“Erelin… Erelin Deang.” I said with a smirk.

Her face changed from curiosity to shock. Her eyes went wide. I then felt my phone vibrate in my hand.

“What a coincidence…” I said as I looked at my phone.

“Hello?” I said as I put her on speaker phone

“Hey Ryan, it’s Erelin. How are you?” Erelin said from the other end of the line.

“I’m ok I guess.”

“Oh. Well I’m with Jon right now, and he told me that you need to talk to me. What’s up?”

“Well I just wanted a friend to talk to, and I heard that you are a great listener.”

“Really? I guess… Well I’ve got time. Unless you’re busy right now… I’m sorry for…”

“No of course not. I know this may be a touchy subject, but I just want to get my mind off of things. I wanna know about your sister.”

“Who, Charlotte?”

“Yea.”

“What is there to know about her? I think you know enough already that I hate her fucking guts. That she abandoned her family when it became broken. That she was my fricken role model and that she left without saying goodbye.”

I looked over at her to see her staring at my phone with her mouth open.

“Hey, Erelin. I’m sorry, but I need to go. I promise, I’ll call you later.”

“uhh Ok. Well are you sure you’re ok.”

“Yes.” I said with frustration.

I hate how everyone keeps asking me that. I’ll be fine. What do they don’t understand.

“Well ok, call me whenever.”

“Alright.”

“Bye, love.”

“Bye.”

I hung up with her and looked over Charlotte who was still shocked.

“You saw her? How is she?”

“Well, obviously as you can tell she hates you. Oh yea and thanks for telling me that you ran away.
You were adopted my ass.”

“I…. Ryan…” she said as I got up from the swing.

“No. I am sick and tired of all your stupid lies. Leave me alone. The one thing I don’t get is how does a
sweet, nice girl like Erelin related to you.”

“Erelin? Sweet? You have got to be kidding me. She didn’t use to be sweet when she was little. She was a fucking hell raiser.”

“Really? I don’t believe it. If anything, you were and she was just following your footsteps because you were her role model.”

I gave her a nasty look and walked back inside my house.