Like Vines, We Intertwine

Jon's Idea

Chapter 16
(Ryan’s POV)
“Earth to Ryan! Come in Ryan!!” Brendon said as he waved his hand in front of my face.

“What?!” I asked as I snapped out of my gaze at Erelin and looked at Brendon.

“You really need to stop doing this.”

“Doing what?”

“Staring at her. Why don’t you just talk to her, bro?”

“I can’t. She hates my guts.” I said as I looked back her.

It has been a couple of days since the incident. I have been trying to get enough courage to talk to her, but after that I don’t know if she will forgive me. What do I do wrong when it comes to relationships? I would really like to know that. I sat on the couch in the small dressing room, waiting to go on. Ok Go was on stage, the Hush Sound was already done. THS gang was already packed, and some of them ended hanging out with them. Of course, Erelin was hanging out with Jon. Like they always do. I sat there staring at her and my sidekick.

*RING*

*One new text message*

“If you have something to say to me, say it my face instead of staring at me. & if you like staring at me, at least do it in a subtle way.” - Erelin

I looked back from my sidekick to see her putting her sidekick back in on her lap.

“I need to figure out something, but what?” I thought.

“I’m gonna go. I’m tired. I’ll talk to you later. Come by after your set to the bus if you want another movie night.” Erelin said to Jon.

Erelin got up and left the room. Jon then came back up and sat down next to me.

“Hey bro. You ok?”

“No. What am I gonna do about Erelin. I really had to mess things up. I wanna be able to talk to her again.” I said.

“Hmm…. I might have an idea.” Jon said as he stroked his beard with an evil look on his face.