Like Vines, We Intertwine

Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

Chapter 18
(Erelin's POV)
I rushed out to THS bus. I had to get out of this uncomfortable costume and see Ryan. I got inside the buss to see a not so pretty sight.

"Ewww you two need to get a room." I said as I passed Darren and Chrissy making out hard core on the couch.

I rushed over to the bunk area and closed the door that was connected to the front of the bus to the bunk area.

"Well we were in a private area until someone had to disturb us." Chrissy said from the other side of the door.

I shook my head and grabbed some clothes to change in. I changed into my black Iron Madien shirt, black Fall Out Boy hoodie, jeans, and my black vans. I grabbed my wallet and fixed my eyeliner. I rushed out of the bus to already see Ryan waiting for me, leaning against the bus.

"Hey." I said.

He looked up and smiled. God, his eyes look awesome in the moonlight.

*** Ryan's POV
"Hey. That was fast." I said.

"Yea. I saw Darren and Chrissy doing... something, and I needed to get out of there." She said with a disgusted face first but with a smile after wards.

I grabbed her hand and intertwined my fingers with her's.

"Come on, let's go for a walk." I said.

We just ended up walking into town and grabbing some ice cream.

"Favorite ice cream?" I asked as we walked inside the nearest ice cream parlor.

"Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream please?" Erelin asked the girl behind the counter.

I laughed and asked for the same thing. I paid for our ice cream and headed towards the Panic! bus that I knew was empty because the band and their girlfriends went to go watch a movie. I popped in "Nightmare Before Christmas," and we ended up finishing our ice cream while watching.

"You have something on your face..." Erelin said.

"Where?" I asked as I grabbed a napkin from my lap and tried to wipe it off.

"Here."

Erelin ended up pushing some of my ice cream on my lips and cheek.

"What the??" I said as I tried to wipe it off.

"You don't need that" she said as she pushed my arm away.

She leaned over and kissed me on lips. She started to lick off all the ice cream from my face. When she was done, she let go and sat back next to me.

"That wasn't nice." I finally said, still shocked about what had just occured.

"You liked it. Don't deny it." she smirked.

"True... but this ain't over."

I then grabbed the remaining of my ice cream and put it all over her face and neck.

"Ryan!"

I Then put my ice cream down on the table and pushed her to lie down on the couch. I pounced on her and licked off all the ice cream from her face and neck. I kissed her lips and made my way down to her neck. When I reached to her neck, I started to do little bites, making my way to her collar bone, which I started to suck on. She let out moans of pleasure as I bit harder. I stopped biting her and made my way back up to her lips. I pressed my lips on to hers and slipped my tongue in her mouth. She wrapped her arms around my neck, running her fingers through my hair. I started to raise my hands up her shirt that were on her hips. I felt her cool skin on my fingers tips, slowly making my way to take off her shirt.

"Eww stop dry humping each other." A familiar voice said.

We stopped kissing and looked up to see the band and their girlfriends standing at us, gawking.

"Hi." Erelin said a bit dazed.

"Get a room." Brendon said.

Erelin unwrapped her legs from my waist, which I didn't even realize she did. I got up and sat up with Erelin doing the same. I wrapped my arm around her, pretending like nothing happened. The gang went back to their own business as we watched the movie, but it was noisy when they arrived.

"You guys are weird." Spencer said.

They continued to make noise, and all I wanted was to be alone with Erelin.

"Hey, there's a hotel not far from here... we don't perform in this town until tomorrow." I whispered in her ear.

I felt her body straighten up. She looked over at me and smirked.

"Go and get some clothes, and I'll meet you outside your bus in 15 minutes."

"There's no point." she said.

"Why?"

"Because we won't be needing any for what were gonna do." she said.

She got up and walked out the bus.

"Hey you guys I'll be back later." I said.

Of course they didn't hear me so I left the bus and caught up with Erelin. I wrapped my arm around her as we headed for the hotel down the street.

"You have a thing for vampires don't you?" I asked.

"There's a lot of things that I have a thing for"

"Really? And what might that be?"

"You're just gonna have to find out. And you have to do it the hard way too."

"Interesting. I think I won't have a problem though." I said as I leaned over and kissed her.

"Trust me... I think you will." She smirked as we walked inside the hotel.