Like Vines, We Intertwine

Hug and Slap On The Cheek

Chapter 20
(Erelin's POV)
"Ryan!! Don't blame it on me. She found out that you come home today." A red headed girl whispered as she walked towards us. I assumed that it was Jenny.

"Then how did she find out?" Ryan whispered.

"Loud mouth over here." Jenny said as she pointed over to a blonde haired girl that I knew it was Scout.

Ryan showed me a picture of all of his sisters. They stayed in my head, and I knew it was them.

"I don't have a loud mouth. I thought it was them the first time."

"Why would they ring the doorbell?"

"Ryan might have a bunch of stuff for us from Paris or something." Scout said with a huge smile on her face.

"Can you guys stop fighting in front of my girlfriend? You're making her uncomfortable."

"It's ok. I'm like that with my sister at home as well." I said softly.

"RYAN! I've missed you so much." Charlotte said.

I assumed she didn't see me. She would have freaked out in the beginning. Somehow I was calm.

"What are you doing here?" Ryan asked bluntly.

"Didn't you miss me Ryan? I mean come on I missed you so much."

"The only people I missed was my sisters."

"Not even your girlfriend."

"I didn't miss her. She was with me all along. The only time I missed her was when I was on stage away from her side." Ryan said as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Who is she?" Charlotte said with a dirty look towards me.

"Why, Ateh(pronounce AH-TE means "Sister" in Tagalog- Filipino language), I'm surprised you don't recognize me." I said, killing her with kindness.

Her eyes went wide as she looked at me.

"Erelin? It can't be..."

"The one and only." I said coldly.

"Oh my God. Come here."

With that, Charlotte came towards me with open arms. I felt Ryan's grip on my waist get tighter, but I hesitantly walked towards her. She came a little closer and smiled. I smiled as well and raised my arm. The next thing I knew her cheek was red from me slapping her across the face.

"That's for leaving Dad, Ateh Celeste, and Me." I said bitterly as she clutched her face and looked at me with amazement.

It was silent until...

"I like her already." Scout said happily.

"Me too!" Jenny said.

"Welcome to the family." Amanda said with a smile.