Like Vines, We Intertwine

Pockets

Chapter 22
(Ryan's POV)
"I'm so nervous." Erelin said.

"You're nervous? It's my turn to meet the family."I said.

"Ha ha. I don't have to!" Amanda said to me.

I slapped her in the arm. I don't care if she's my sister.

"Ryan!" Erelin said slapping me.

"Hey, don't hit him!!" Pete said hitting Erelin in the arm.

"Don't hit my girlfriend." I said hitting Pete in the arm.

We were all on our way to Chicago. I was meeting Erelin's sister and dad. Amanda had already met Pete's parents. We were all in one section, sitting with each other, like one huge slapping family.

"Can you please quiet it down. You're disturbing the other fliers in here." The flight attendant said to Erelin and Amanda. She's been flirting with Pete and me this whole trip. It's pathetic. I could tell the rest of them were getting ticked off just like me.

"Oh you want a disturbance huh?" Amanda said with a little attitude.

With that, she unbuckled her seat belt, sat on Pete's lap, grabbed his face, and started to passionately make out with him. That's definitely something I don't want to see my older sister doing with my boss.

"Excuse me." The ugly flight attendant said.

"Isn't that a little much for public eyes?" she said.

"A little?" Amanda said when she pulled away from Pete and her's lip lock.

"Yea."

"You want a lot then? Ok..." Erelin said.

She then got up from her seat, sat on my lap, pulled my face to hers and kissed me passionately. She licked my bottom lip, begging for an entrance. Of course I let her in. She let go of our intertwined hands and started to rub my leg. I sorta tried to push her away, I mean I would love for her to keep on going, but there's one thing I had in my pocket and I didn't want her to find it. I pushed her away just in time when she was about to go a little higher but I think I was caught. She then stopped our lip lock. She looked at the shocked flight attendant.

"Ugh.." She said as she walked away.

"Hey you said a little. I thought wanted a lot." Erelin said after her.

Her and Amanda snickered and watched her walk away.

"Ryan... is there something in your pocket or are you happy I just gave you a rush?" Erelin said ash she leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"Very funny." I said.

She playfully bit my ear, then got off of me. I was relieved that she did. I can't hide this thing any longer. About 45 minutes later we landed in Chicago. Pete and I put our hoods up and sunglasses. Amanda and Erelin just put their sunglasses on as well. We got off the plane and headed for baggage claim. Erelin and Amanda went to the bathroom as we both waited for Chrissy, Darren, and Bob to come pick us up.

"Hey did she find it?" Pete asked as the girls walked away.

"No thank God. She said something though. How about you?" I asked.

"No...If Amanda did, it would defeat the purpose of a surprise."

"You've got that right..."

"Hey, where's our wifey??" Chrissy said as her, Darren, and Bob walked over to us.

"She's in the bathroom with my sister."

"Are you nervous?"

"Of course..."

"Don't worry... She'll love it." Chrissy said as she patted my back.

"I hope so. And I know my sister would love it as well." I said to Pete.

"I hope so too." Pete said.

I heard Chrissy and Erelin scream as they ran towards each other and hugged. I smiled as my
thoughts were of her... and that little box in my pocket.