Like Vines, We Intertwine

You Know That Feeling?

(Erelin's POV)
"So have you decided on where you're gonna have the wedding?" Chrissy asked as we sat down in Coldstone.

"Yea, we're having it in Chicago. Pete and Ryan let us pick the places. They said they didn't want to get into that wedding planning stuff." I said.

"Well the only thing he has to worry about is the tux and paying for it. I'll do the rest." Amanda said with a laugh.

It's been a couple of months since Ryan has propose, and I couldn't believe how everything was going by so fast. I love Ryan with all my heart. Somehow, though, I'm having second doubts. I've given up my life for Ryan. I'm not going to school. Pete offered me a job as an intern at Decaydance. My dad wasn't too happy that I wasn't going to school, but he was happy that I've found someone who can support me. I don't know what's wrong with me, and yet somehow Chrissy noticed.

"Erelin, are you sure you're ok?"

"I'm fine. Just a little stressed on everything."

"Don't worry. The wedding stuff is almost over. Only two more months!" Amanda said excitedly.

We decided to have a double wedding. It seems fitting seeing that Amanda and Ryan are both siblings. They wanted to do this together. Amanda is practically like a big sister to me already. So we found no problem at all for this.

"Yea, just don't put me in pink please." Chrissy said seeing that she was my maid of honor.

"Don't worry." I said with a smile.

"You have that look."

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said with an innocent look.

All of a sudden my phone started to go off. I pulled out my sidekick and checked my text message.

"I miss you." -Ryan.

He was off on tour again. This was Panic!'s first time doing arena. I'm so happy for this. But this time, I decided to take a break, seeing that I need to do all this planning.
I smiled and texted him back the same thing. I do miss him... but why am I getting this strange feeling that something is a little off?