Like Vines, We Intertwine

All Of My Dreams Become Realities: Good and Bad

I walked down the aisle, smiling from ear to ear.

“This is it Erelin. The day has finally come.” I thought to myself.

“Are you ok?” Dad asked.

“Yea…”

“You’ll be fine. You two are an amazing couple. By tonight, you’ll be happily married with Ryan.” Dad reassured me.

That was the thing though. Was I having cold feet? Am I making the right choice? What am I saying… I love Ryan with all my heart. I just couldn't get over the fact that something was going to go all wrong. And this day is suppose to be the most perfect day of my whole life.

Dad and I approached the altar with a beaming Ryan waiting for us. He walked towards us and smiled.

“Take good care of her.” Dad said as he unlinked my arm with his and gave me away to Ryan.

“I promise I will.” Ryan said as we couldn't keep our eyes off each other.

He then linked his arm into mine and lead me to the altar. We waited as Amanda came down the aisle as well, with Pete waiting for her. Once Amanda and Pete got situated, the ceremony had begun.

***************

“I would like to propose a toast… to Ryan and Erelin. Seeing that I’m Ryan’s Best Man, I want to keep this short. Erelin, I have never seen my best friend so happy in his whole entire life. I remember when you two first met and you guys hated each other. You kept your distance from each other. Look at you two now. You guys can’t keep your hands off of each other. I am so happy to see you guys together and that you’re about to spend the rest of your lives together. Congratulations you two.” Brendon said.

“If I could I would also like to say a few words as well. I have seen my best friend get hurt so many times. She has always put others before herself, putting their happiness first instead of hers. For once, I am happy to see someone else make her happy and put her happiness first. Take good care of our wifey, Ryan. I am so happy she has found someone that can treat her like a queen.” Chrissy, my maid of honor said.

“To Ryan and Erelin!” Brendon and Chrissy said as the raised their glasses.

We all took a sip of our champagne. I looked over at Ryan as he smiled back at me. We both leaned in for a small kiss which turned into a big one.

“If I may I would like to say a few words as well.” A familiar voice said.

Ryan and I quickly looked over to see my worst nightmare… Charlotte.