Like Vines, We Intertwine

Summer Tour

*Two Years later…
Chapter 3
(Greta’s POV)

“Hey you guys! Last day of school!” I said as I walked towards Chrissy and Erelin by Chrissy’s locker.

“I know! Don’t remind me!” Erelin said as I put my arm on her shoulder.

“Then graduation on Sunday,” Chrissy said as she closed her locker door.

“Oh god,” Erelin said as she was about to cry.

“Hey don’t cry! It’s gonna be ok. College is just around the corner,” I said.

“Easy for you to say ‘Miss I’m In A Famous Band and I Was Just On Tour With Fall Out Boy’”

Yea let me fill you in on that. Bob, Chris and I found a drummer name Darren. We started up a band called The Hush Sound. We put our demos up and somehow Ryan Ross from this band called Panic! At The Disco found us. One thing led to another, and somehow we ended up on Pete Wentz’s label, Decaydance. We just finished tour with Fall Out Boy. Just in time for graduation.

“Shut up.”

“What it’s true! And you’re going on tour with Panic!”

“Oh speaking of the Panic! tour, I wanted to ask you guys something.”

“What,” Chrissy asked as she raised her eyebrow.

“Well since we are leaving at the beginning of the summer, I was wondering if you guys wanted to come with me? Be our merch girls.”

Chrissy’s and Erelin’s mouths just dropped.

“Are you serious?” Erelin asked.

“Yes? So are my best friends gonna come with me or not? Come Chrissy, I know you want to come. I know you don’t want to be Darren-less the whole summer before you start school.”

“Yea,” Chrissy said as she put her head down.

One day I brought them to a small Gig. I introduced them to the band before we started playing and didn’t realize what would happen next. After we were done, Chrissy and Darren were no where to be seen. We then found them kissing in the back of Bob’s car. Yea, it was weird. Now they have been dating for two years.

“And Erelin, this is a good opportunity if you want to become in the music industry. You can help us out, sorta be our assistant manger or techie.”

“Hmmm I’ll think about it.”

“Don’t think about it, you’re coming… both of you. Britt’s also coming too. So it won’t be just you two at the merch table.”

Britt was Chris’s girlfriend. I love that girl to death also. Us four girls were sorta partners in crime.

“Ok well we will think about it. What about Sean? Is he gonna come?” Chrissy asked.

Sean was my boyfriend. I love him so much. He had red hair, freckles… the typical Irish person. He was the same age as me.

“He said he would think about it, but I don’t think his parents will let him.”

Just then the bell rang.

“Last day of school,” Erelin said sadly.

“Come on you guys, lets go to AP English together one last time,” I said as we walked down the hall towards Dr. L’s room.