A Friendly Stranger

Emily is a girl who changes a lot. You would ot nessesarily call her emo, because as you will read in this story she can be quite happy. Now Emily isn't your average girl, she doesn't talk. She can but she decides not too. She is in love with Zachary Delaserta, and thinks he's the most precious thing on this earth.

This is definatly going to make you think and there will be many twists. Maybe there's things in the story that won't even see coming, I guess you'll have to read it to find out.

---> I wish you luck.
  1. One
    She thought to herself 'No no no. That couldn't have been what I heard'
  2. Two
    The pain was unbearable. When she looked at it she noticed that the burn looked serious,but that she would be alright.
  3. Three
    "Okay bye. Nice talking to you." Emily smiled and walked off.
  4. Four
    He put a sad face then said "Can I call you?"
  5. Five
    This was it. Emily had to tell her she was going with Zach. A boy. She wondered how she would react to that.
  6. Six
    I think my heart skipped a beat when he said that. Then he smiled at me and got closer.
  7. Seven
    He layed me down on his bed then he lied down next to me.
  8. Eight
    He went into his closet and grabbed a black Nirvana sweatshirt. "Here put this on, it's cold outside. I don't want you to get sick."
  9. Nine
    "Ma! He beat me, you and Zoey. Why the *** are you standing up for him?"
  10. Ten
    For a moment my mom was silent and I didn't know what expression she had on her face.
  11. Eleven
    The officer broke the silence. "So Emily... it seems you have no place to stay. Because of course I cannot leave you here by yourself."